Could UFO Disclosure Bring About A Golden Age?

by metatron 62 Replies latest jw friends

• metatron
    metatron

There are a great many people - and internet sites- that preach a sort of 2012/UFO gospel. While they may contradict one another, they mostly teach that UFO's will intervene and save us, especially if governments admit that they exist.

Yeah, OK..... been there, heard that..... but could there be a core of truth to this idea?

I think so. What would happen if the world acknowledged that ET's exist?

1) Revealed religion would fade away - Christianity, Judaism and Islam would rapidly decline into irrelevance. The religious wars would need to find something else to fight about.

2) Science might explode and create fantastic benefits - because we would gain sudden insights that such things as interplanetary travel and free energy are realities because aliens already possess them. I would add that, if any crashed spacecraft exist, we might greatly benefit from open exposure of their secrets, in that situation.

You will notice that the above benefits don't even include outright cooperation from benevolent aliens themselves - which might happen.

I think the US has newfound respect for China's support or opinion, not merely because they hold US debt and need US markets but because China is unafraid of UFO disclosure because of their Taoist/Buddhist background.

metatron

• Etude
    Etude

No!

• blondie
    blondie

What's to say that intelligent life outside this planet exists, that it would be of benefit to people of this planet? Greater technology does not make one "benevolent" or "wise."

This planet might be united if they viewed such life as a danger, or one part work with them against others on earth.

Religion disappear? Religion has adapted over the years in the light of technology.

What is a Golden Age?

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Bollocks.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

It would turn everyone into Brain Eating Zombies..

Whatz 4 Lunch?

........................... ...OUTLAW

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

If there was disclosure of alien species in contact with us and that could be proven, I would suspect that new religions would pop up worshiping these aliens in hope that they had the technology to save them from death.

The current generation would likely declare it a trick from Satan and cling to their religions, though diest religion would slowly fade out over a few centuries.

There would still be greed and cultural differences but the world would be safer.

That said, I believe there is plenty of intelligent life in the universe just given the math of how large it is. But given our current understanding of physics, I would be very surprised if we would be located and contacted by other life unless they have the technology to break physics as we understand it.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

OUTLAW: It would turn everyone into Brain Eating Zombies..

The GB would be safe ... no brains to be eaten!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Proof they've have already arrived.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

There is no 2012 endtimes coming. put away your Mayan calendar. aliens smart enough to make it to earth would be smart enough to avoid it like the plague.

• donuthole
    donuthole

Blondie brings up a good point. What makes you think aliens would be altruistic? Why wouldn't an advanced lifeform view as mere ants to be stepped upon.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit