Could UFO Disclosure Bring About A Golden Age?

by metatron 62 Replies latest jw friends

• maisha
    maisha

God isnt an alien?

I looked, and I saw a figure like that of a man. From what appeared to be his waist down he was like fire, and from there up his appearance was as bright as glowing metal. SPACE SUIT

He reached out what seemed to be a hand and took me by the hair. Then the Spirit lifted me up into the sky and transported me to Jerusalem in a vision from God. I was taken to the north gate of the inner courtyard of the Temple, where there is a large idol that has made the LORD very jealous. TIME TRAVEL

The LORD said to the man clothed in linen, "Go in among the wheels beneath the cherubim. Fill your hands with burning coals from among the cherubim and scatter them over the city." And as I watched, he went in. jet fuel A1,, \lol/

Moreover, the sound of the wings of the cherubim was heard as far as the outer court, like the voice of God Almighty when He speaks. Rota Blades....

When the LORD commanded the man in linen, "Take fire from among the wheels, from among the cherubim," the man went in and stood beside a wheel. RADIO ACTIVE COALS

And there appeared in the cherubims the likeness of a man's hand under their wings. Really humanoid beings with jet propulsion packs

and I look, and lo, four wheels near the cherubs, one wheel near the one cherub, and another wheel near the other cherub, and the appearance of the wheels is as the colour of a beryl stone. propulsion system

and who says god came from the star Alcyone in the Pleiades star system?

not me but our beloved founder of WTBS...

I wonder what he would think now?.

SO is god an alien our creator

YES!

• baltar447
    baltar447

LOL tresdecu, that IS a WT illustration! It's in one of the latest mags.

• stuckinamovement
    stuckinamovement

Metatron, you are one of my favorite posters on this board. You bring a logical approach to many things. Even though I do think there is some form of other life out there, I am not sure they care about man. That said, the simple disclosure that there are other beings out there will shatter mankinds preconceived notions. There have been many epic discoveries in the last several hundred years, each time the discovery comes when Mankind gets comfortable with the presumption that they have it all figured out.

I am by no means a conspiracy theorist but when I have read about things like the Nazca lines, stonehenge and the Tunguska event it makes me wonder if there is still a lot out there that we simply don't know. Here's to a golden age!

Siam

• scotoma
    scotoma

Metatron:

I absolutely know from a personal sighting verified by three other family members and numerous neighbors that we are being visited by aliens.

You know this kind of stuff puts us in the looney category. Since that experience I have attended mufon lectures and have met with people who have had similar extraordinary experiences that totally changed their opinion. Most of the people I have talked to never believed in UFO's. In fact being raised as a JW it was hard for me to integrate my experience with my JW paradigm.

I don't believe in conspiracy theories. I don't believe there is an area 51 where they are back engineering anything. I don't believe in alien abductions that are really post hypnotic suggestions. etc. etc.

I believe in what I and others in my family and neighbors personally experienced in March of 2001. It was a single event that turned my world view inside out.

I totally understand the attitude of those who think UFOlogists are crazy. People have enough problems without worrying about that.

My personal view of why extraterrestials might be interested in the earth.

They obviously are advanced enough to understand that survival is a collective effort. They have solved their energy problems. They have solved their population problems. They have solved their mating problems. They have become cosmic do-gooders.

Don't expect them to reveal themselves until humans reach the brink of anhilation.

It's interesting to see how many here are fellow travelers with the Watchtower Society on this issue.

• metatron
    metatron

By the way, a lieut. colonel in the US Air Force - who used to debunk UFO sightings- now publically admits that Roswell really happened and involved two crashed vehicles (Huffington Post)

Also - and this story is really bizarre (I'm not sure what to make of it!) Steven Greer - who is an MD obsessed with UFO's and who has organized public testimony by military witnesses, recently announced that he was trying to get a movie made called "Sirius" documenting UFO reality.

He now claims that he and another doctor possess an alien body, to be examined by experts in secrecy. He was putting this movie together with an experienced commercial/filmmaker.

The father of this filmmaker was murdered at the Sikh temple yesterday. Coincidence? or something more?

metatron

• scotoma
    scotoma

Metatron:

I don't trust information that comes out of peoples heads a half century after the event. Especially, someone who played the cover up game.

I don't even trust my own mind with things that happened 30 years ago. If you are an eye witness to something unusual you need to write it down and somehow date stamp it. Our minds love interesting stories and with each retelling we tend to embellish the facts based on our listeners reaction.

That's why debriefing immediately after an event is so essential.

Those who use the argument that space is so big and it would take sooooo long to come here and it would use so much energy etc. Need to think about the possibilities that a "multiverse" allow. There may be an infinite number of worlds at the tip of our fingers. The technology for creating a gate may be fairly simple.

Just like electricity. Who would have thought that by spinning a coil of wire next to magnets you could generate electricity. It hasn't even been 200 years since that was discovered. Look at the changes that ensued. Dimensional jumps may be fairly routine. If there really were some sort of UFO crash I would think it some interdimensional extraterrestial tinkerer experimenting in his garage.

• jws
    jws

What makes people think that a technically advanced civilization is any more peaceful? Look at us with our computers, internet, cell phones, GPS, supersonic travel, automatic weapons, biological weapons, tanks, aircraft carriers, and hydrogen bombs. Surely with all that technology, we must be pretty close to world peace, right?

The Spaniards must have seemed so advanced to the South Americans. The Europeans to the Native Americans. Surely those advanced civilizations had advanced beyond war.

I think that the Star Trek ideas of universal cooperation will never come to pass. We'll always have idiots and those who resist any sort of conformity.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Millions Now Living Will Never Die!

• jgnat
    jgnat

First of all, extraterrestrials do not need to make contact to find out all about us. All they have to do is decipher our broadcasts. All of them. Including Mexican soap-opera.

Second of all, extraterrestrials would not need to make contact in order to wipe us out. All they need is kinetic weaponry.

• undercover
    undercover

If aliens landed, the WTS would re-release The Golden Age?

Not sure I follow...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit