The Field Service will end someday, maybe?

by Quarterback 52 Replies latest jw friends

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

Blondie said:

I can hardly wait..........

Uh, Blondie dear, this is kind of awkward for me to say, but darling: didn't anyone tell you before now that you're not invited to participate? It is by invitation, only, and your name is NOT on the guest list.... :)

• 00DAD
    00DAD

It's the year 2914.

The Overlapping Generation has leap-frogged itself into a millenium of Christ's Invisible Presence.

The Last Days are in their Final Moments.

The WT of October 1st features this thought provoking cover article:

Armageddon, Is it Closer Than You Think?

• blondie
    blondie

Don't worry.....even if I am invited, I will not go

http://www.1timothy4-13.com/files/bible/diary.html

"Please accept my resignation. I don’t care to belong to any club that will have me as a member".

• As quoted in The Groucho Letters (1967) by Arthur Sheekman.

• diamondiiz
    diamondiiz

Ya the end is just around the corner so the end of preaching is also just around the corner - think about it.

• Mall Cop
    Mall Cop

Hey they can't risk losing that tax exemption status.

• Mall Cop
    Mall Cop

• Mall Cop
    Mall Cop

• Mall Cop
    Mall Cop

three times is a charm.

• moshe
    moshe

You don't have to be invited to go out in FS- just show up and look like a JW- you can tag along and not even offer one presentation- However, I might add, it's a real depressing way to spend the morning. I'm retired now- you JWs can stop watching out for me.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/members/private/202461/1/Did-Moshe-kick-ss-in-field-service-today

• outsmartthesystem
    outsmartthesystem

I've heard that too. They claim that the GB will someday announce that the preaching work is all through (i.e. the GT has started). All it is.....is motivation. That day will never come. If it did....how would they keep the sheeple busy?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit