Anthony Morris III shares his thoughts on eternity...

by cedars 65 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cedars
    cedars

Amen to that 00DAD! I'm so glad I don't have to force myself through those epic feats of endurance anymore - i.e. spending an entire day (as a long-legged full-grown man) sitting in a sports venue that was evidently designed to seat people half my size for events lasting no more than a couple of hours.

Cedars

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

@ Cedars,

ScenicViewer - the "collector's edition" Stephen Lett talk has been lovingly donated to me by Baltar447, so I will try to launch a similar video in a "best of" format to show his colourful range of facial expressions!

Glad you were able to get a copy of the video. I'm looking forward to your "best of" video presentation. It's bound to be good!

@ 00DAD,

That was outstanding! I wish I could remember the experience of the personal misery of sitting through an assembly in such vivid detail. Reading your 'illustration,' it all came back.

An eternity of such uncomfortableness? I don't think so.

• cedars
    cedars

Thanks ScenicViewer. Given Stephen's obvious facial "talents" I think I'll give him his own YouTube series, and leave the "Getting to know you" intro for Anthony.

Working title of the Stephen Lett video is "Lett's Get Together! with Stephen Lett - Member of the Governing Body" The intro music will be "One Love" by Bob Marley (obviously).

Cedars

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Billy, you are such a stinker!

cedars: I'm so glad I don't have to force myself through those epic feats of endurance anymore

They really are that, aren't they!

ScenicViewer: That was outstanding! I wish I could remember the experience of the personal misery of sitting through an assembly in such vivid detail. Reading your 'illustration,' it all came back.

I don't know if I should thank you for your compliment or apologize for bringing back those memories! ... lol

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I think the fly would wear out long before the streel ball

• NOLAW
    NOLAW

3Mozzies:

Great!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit