Batman Shooting

by turtleturtle 49 Replies latest social current

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Some posters can't resist exploiting this national tragedy as an opportunity to bash the president.

• james_woods
    james_woods

It has nothing to do with the presidential election, or either candidate.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

It has nothing to do with the presidential election, or either candidate.

Of course not. Dispicable to take a cheap shot at the president at a time like this.

• Frozenout
    Frozenout

Could be psyops is all i mean and the pick of movie to shoot up is interesting

Batman Invades Occupy Wall Street

The "Occupy" movement, whether displaying itself on Wall Street or in the streets of Oakland (which has, with unspeakable cowardice, embraced it) is anything but an exercise of our blessed First Amendment. "Occupy" is nothing but a pack of louts, thieves, and rapists, an unruly mob, fed by Woodstock-era nostalgia and putrid false righteousness. These clowns can do nothing but harm America. -- Frank Miller, author of The Dark Knight Returns.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/robert-brenner/batman-occupy_b_1100728.html

Revenge?

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

My god, how sad....this is the first I've heard of this.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Frank Miller. I wonder how many millions he will make in exploiting the occupy movement.

• Glander
    Glander

Of course not. Dispicable (assume you meant 'despicable'?) to take a cheap shot at the president at a time like this.

You mean like how you and others took cheap shots at conservatives in the aftermath of the shooting of the Congresswoman in Arizona?

hmmm. interesting ethics...

• Glander
    Glander

Bizzy Bee-

I doubt highly Sarah Palin was advocating killing the people in the cross hairs!

What are cross hairs for? Palin was targeting political opponents - not moose. One of Palin's adversaries is now fighting for her life with a bullet through her head.

Furthermore, Palin was warned months ago, that her choice of a gun crosshairs to illustrate her targeted enemies was dangerous.

Go back and look at the thread the of Giffords shooting. check out the comments of Sammie, Beks, Bizzy Bee,... ad nauseum the cheapshot political comments go on for pages...

two faced hypocrits pick and choose their self righteous stances on current events. ....Gag!

• dontplaceliterature
    dontplaceliterature

Glander, Bizzy Bee's comment regarding Giffords was a totally relevant moment to criticize Palin for what she said. I don't see the hypocrisy here. That was a politically motivated crime. Walking into a theater and shooting random people is not political, and both Romney and Obama did the human thing to acknowledge the tragedy and offer support for victims and the rest of the nation.

It's a dick move for you to accuse Obama of exploiting the situation just because you don't agree with his policies.

• Glander
    Glander

Get your facts straight. It has proven NOT to be a politically motivated attack in Giffords case, just a mentally screwed up man.

My post above was deliberately placed to draw out just exactly the hypocrisy you conveniently can't see.

The nitwits took the bait.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit