Batman Shooting

by turtleturtle 49 Replies latest social current

• turtleturtle
  • Glander
    Glander

Obama has already turned it into a campaign op. with a totally pointless appearance.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

I thought Romney's speech at his campaign op was quite nice. Appropriate, too.

• james_woods
    james_woods

I thought Romney's speech at his campaign op was quite nice. Appropriate, too.

Thank you, Bizzy. That was very open-minded.

• Frozenout
    Frozenout

Obama has already turned it into a campaign op. with a totally pointless appearance.

this happens 7 days before fast and furious obama signs the UN small arms treaty this was not a coincidence its false flag for propganda

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

Glander: " Obama has already turned it into a campaign op. with a totally pointless appearance."

What are you talking about? Both candidates already had events scheduled and they both changed their previously prepared remarks to offer condolences. Appropriate all the way around on this horribly sad day.

• Frozenout
    Frozenout

James Holmes, DOB 12/13/1987: The Batman movie portrays the OWS crowd in a negative vein,the new Batman movie featured the villain as an Occupy Wall Street type. I would first look at the possibility that James Holmes, DOB 12/13/1987, was caught up in the OWS movement took it upon himself to strike back against “THE MAN.

James E Holmes
    1690 Paris St, Apt 10
    Aurora, CO 80010-2918

James E. Holmes is 24 year old he is from San Diego CA.
    Bill Warner private investigator at http://www.wbipi.com/

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Presidents always do this. If he said nothing, you'd make a thread criticizing him for that.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Batman was shot?

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Hmmm wasn't it your response to another horrible mass shooting that got you banned last time FrozenRockNeckDude?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit