FOURTEEN DEAD IN DENVER SHOOTING !

by Phizzy 114 Replies latest social current

• umadevi
    umadevi

This is extremely shocking! My heart goes out to those who have lost their loved ones

I wonder what was going through his mind since he has been planning this for sometime.

• flipper
    flipper

This is truly horrific. Our hearts go out to the families of the deceased and injured people. More check systems and laws need to be put in place to prevent crazed maniacs like this killer from becoming loose cannons falling through the cracks committing crimes like these

• whathehadas
    whathehadas

It had been reported that he had 6000 rounds of ammo in his possession. He had enough ammo to kill half the town or possibly more. This guy was beyond crazy. I want to know why he did it?

• whathehadas
    whathehadas

Seems like every year there is some Hugh tragedy in the U.S. A public outcry follows for better precautions. Does our movie theaters turn into extensions of our airports? Will we have to take off our shoes, hats, etc to enter the movies? More Paranoia for Americans. WHATEVER IS DONE.....there will ALWAYS be these sort of crimes. You can't stop the unexpected

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

I am curious about how a dropout med student that is unemployed can be buying all that weaponry and armor. And exactly which med course teaches how to make booby traps that are elaborate enough to stump the bomb squad. It isn't like he downloaded the anarchist cookbook and learned that stuff. Those sort of books are bogus. The suspect does not fit the MO. This is odd.

• whathehadas
    whathehadas

@Kurtbethel there's a conspiracy out about him being the scapegoat for not having stricker gun laws and reason for the President to sign that new bill for the UN on gun confiscation. This guy had some connection to some covert orginization to get this money.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

The guns and ammunition would cost about $2500.

2 x Glock pistols $1000

S&W M&P rifle $800

Remington 870 shotgun $250

As far as bombs go you can make them out of just about anything.

• JeffT
    JeffT

I have to agree with what Ohiocowboy said. Let's grieve for the victims and comfort their families and friends. The politics will still be here in a couple of days.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Guys, keep in mind, this shooter was extremely intelligent. He came from an upper middle class family. And how do you think he was funding his education? He was in the process of withdrawing from the school. He obviously had the money to support an aparmtment and to go to school. He stopped going to school. Grant money, money from savings, etc. This was not a poor guy. And come on, stop it with the conspiracy, paranoid theories.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

I'm not interested in any conspiracies, and loathe the political maggots who habitually crawl out of the slime to exploit these stories.

What I am looking for is legitimate reporting about how he went about this. What triggered his alter personality and what shut it off? From what is being reported, the man does not fit the role, and I want real answers, not conspiracy nonsense.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit