FOURTEEN DEAD IN DENVER SHOOTING !

by Phizzy 114 Replies latest social current

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

More than one gunman seems to be involved in this terrible act. Families were attending mid-night showings of the Dark Knight movie.

The media should not give publicity tothe names of the perpetrators, they often crave the fame. Give them that fame and others will crave it too.

My thoughts are with the families of all that are affected, a horrific and pointless act that will bring so much pain and sorrow.

Edited to say, seems as though it was a lone gunman.

• lost1
    lost1

Looks like he was very young, early 20's. Totally pointless and so sad for families affected.

• zeb
    zeb

and my sympathies go to as well to the police dept there whose job it is to clean up the 'bits'.

• finally awake
    finally awake

How awful

• oompa
    oompa

i was up when it happened east coast time...17 miles from columbine.....sick and sad..........oompa

fifty wounded...in a crowded theatre...sick sick soulthough.....i know some people are evil, but he could have been totally insane...i have no clue at this point so far

• MMXIV
    MMXIV

Every time we hear of these tragic shootings in the UK we wonder why strict gun laws are not put in place. Not that this sort of event hasn't affected the UK in the past, but it's minimised by stricter laws.

Terrible for all victims and families and I'm sure there would have been many young lives affected.

mmxiv

• ballistic
    ballistic

This is dominating the news on BBC 24 . I don't think bringing up the gun laws will change anyone's mind on that,

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

Just read the news article... dide they catch the guy? Shoot him? What? All the news article focused on was the wounded/dead. Yes, it's sad, but did the perp get apphrended? News reporters and the media in general fail at being journalists and excel at shock and awe.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

I think the air is too thin in the Mile High city! What terrible news.

• snowbird

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit