The biggest enemy the Watchtower Corporation faces now is "The Truth"

by Finkelstein 38 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

As long as there is money there is a cult...Just sayin'...

• Bella15
    Bella15

No one can stand God's judgment ... and in due time, in God's time that CORPORATION will come down ... individual JWs will have to make a choice when exposed to the real Truth ... follow Jesus or become something else ... if they are true worshippers they will recognize the Shepard's voice.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Look what happened in history when the common man learned to read about how he was getting screwed.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Kind of makes you wonder if the WTS. will say something in 2014 to acknowledge the fact that a entire century has passed since 1914.

Most likely something to the effect that boy those people who lived in Jesus's time sure lived a long time making a typical human generation a lot

longer than we anticipated.

• Gayle
    Gayle

I think if there had been an 'Internet' in "1975" and if there had been an 'Internet' when Ray Franz and Dunlap and others from Bethel, or contact in other locations, were leaving, wow, there would have been so much more of an impact on the organization, worldwide. even back then. So many left, but quietly, and often with not much contact with others. It was a very lonely time for many. How could any or many ever get a chance to ever know any 'insider' story?

Oh yes, it (Internet) would have made a big difference!

The 'slowing' is 'showing' in so many ways and its rip-roaring days are over.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The 'slowing' is 'showing' in so many ways and its rip-roaring days are over.

Would have to agree with that Gayle, I was around during the furious 60's and 70's

the organization on so many aspects is nothing like it was then, from the top of the WTS. right down to all the R&F members.

• smiddy
    smiddy

One trait that I have observed with human nature is that many people are blatantly dishonest with themselves ,whether it`s pride, arrogance, selfishness or some other trait, I do not know , but I have come across a number of people who just blatantly lie to avoid admitting the truth on confrontation , exposure.

smiddy

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Lets not forget the mental indoctrination that people go through in this illicit religious publishing cult !

The dishonesty started with the WTS. in its commercial aspirations, once it became in realization that

there were naive people who believed in what the WTS put into print, the dishonesty and corruption of the

leading head editor writers overwhelmed those ones and organization grew from there.

The Truth of the organization's own inherent corruption is becoming more and more visible as time rolls along.

• pbrow
    pbrow

Hey Gladiator... I agree bro.... I think that enough people will always fight on for the truth. But clearly the dumbing down is in full effect. As soon as the shunning is pushed by the wayside, they will be another harmless little offshoot religion. When shunning and the blood doctrine are turned into conscience matters I would even .... well I wont go that far.

pbrow

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit