Artists or authors who are famous but who you are not that crazy about

by Chemical Emotions 61 Replies latest jw friends

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

Agonus I can't believe you don't love Aerosmith! I hope you don't think TMBG is better than Aerosmith!

• agonus
    agonus

Sorry Serenity but I'll take obscure infantile nerd rock over ubiquitous juvenile cock rock any day. :-P

• agonus
    agonus

APE! APE! APE! APE! APE! APE! APE! APE!

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

"cock rock" lol!

• JeffT
    JeffT

I'm not a big fan of Harry Potter, but I have to admire J.K. Rowling for getting kids to read 900 page books. Stephanie Meyer on the other hand is awful all the way around. Edward is nothing but a pedophile in my opinion, he's a 104 and fooling with a teenager. Bella is just plain vapid.

While were on the subject I think Kristen Stewart is vapid.

At this point I would have to put anything involving vampires that was created after 1931 (the Bela Legosi Dracula) on the negative list.

Sooner: what do you have against LZ, I agree that they went down hill in later years but the first four albums are great!

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Led Zeppelin Smed Zeppelin.

I just never have liked them and the constant adoration I hear from most people just feeds my raging hate-on.

Now let's drink

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

BTW Kristen Stewart is f****** retarded and looks like dog poo.

• Chemical Emotions
    Chemical Emotions

Never watched an episode of American Idol

Lucky you!

Ok, perhaps I shouldn't say King isn't lazy- that is unfair. I just think that with his talent he could possibly write something better than some of his books.

Hey, Farkel! >:( Melville is good. He uses these ------> ; too much, however. What is with that, anyway?

Conan Doyle is good, but I can see how he might not appeal to everyone.

Degas is great! I've only recently come to appreciate his work. His compositions are great. They are so unique.

• Chemical Emotions
    Chemical Emotions

I know he was actually quite bright and talented both artistically and technically, but Picasso never did much for me personally. The whole Cubism movement - just meh. Surrealism on the other hand... :-D

I tend to agree with that whol; statement, not just Picasso. I mean, I like Cubism, but I don't love it. I much prefer Surrealism.

• Chemical Emotions
    Chemical Emotions

Sorry Serenity but I'll take obscure infantile nerd rock over ubiquitous juvenile cock rock any day. :-P

Yes!

And...

I'm not a big fan of Harry Potter, but I have to admire J.K. Rowling for getting kids to read 900 page books. Stephanie Meyer on the other hand is awful all the way around. Edward is nothing but a pedophile in my opinion, he's a 104 and fooling with a teenager. Bella is just plain vapid.

While were on the subject I think Kristen Stewart is vapid.

YES! And Edward reminds me of a typical abusive bf. Very creepy in a BAD way. Rowling is much better than Meyer, and I don't really like Rowling that much (never really got to read much of her books).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit