Why are men so fascinated with Breasts?

by butalbee 42 Replies latest social relationships

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

CUZ THEY AINT GOT NONE WOULD BE MY BEST GUESS !!!

• COMF
    COMF

Why? The light rays bounce off the breasts and then enter our eyes through the iris, strike the retina and send impulses up the optic nerve into the brain, where the pleasure center is stimulated. Who cares why? It happens. Love it.

"Anything more than a handful is a bonus."
    - COMF

• heathen
    heathen

big breasts are just so much fun to watch as they giggle at the nudy bar.You sure can't say women haven't found a way to expoit the situation.

• BoozeRunner
    BoozeRunner

You ladies are a COMPLETE beautiful package!! But lets face it, breasts seem to just STARE at us at the first meeting. Thats something your ass just cant do, er, that is, if a man and woman are standing face-to-face.
    Size? Proportional is best. I like em real and perky, and the perky part can be faked with WONDER BRAS. Once the bra is off, I aint too concerned with perky anymore, cause theres other things to play with at that point. LOL

Now, scientifically speaking-aww, the hell with that.

Boozy

• LB
    LB

I can't imagine what our problem is????

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• SYN
    SYN

Damn! LB, you are always providing us with 'spiritual food' at the right time, aren't you!

The earlier in the forenoon you take the sun bath, the greater will be the beneficial effect, because you get more of the ultra-violet rays, which are healing. - The Golden Age

• think41self
    think41self

Well, since you like to look at them so much.....

think41self

• Farkel
    Farkel

: Why are men so fascinated with Breasts?

Oh, I don't know, actually. I cannot think straight without a nipple in my mouth.

Farkel

• BoozeRunner
    BoozeRunner

T41...STOOPPPPPP THAT!!!!

I am a Libra...hmmm, wonder if that tattoo can be adapted to MALE anatomy!! LOL

Boozy

• think41self
    think41self

Boozy,

(.) (.)

think41self

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit