Why are men so fascinated with Breasts?

by butalbee 42 Replies latest social relationships

• Sargon
    Sargon

Hey Think41self,
    It's a good thing men dont have breasts, we'd be breaking our necks trying to get at them.

They faught like warrior poets...and gained their freedom.

• Liberty
    Liberty

If I wanted to get all scientific on you I think Desmond Morris' (author of "The Naked Ape") theory is as good as any. The ass was the real seat of sexual interest for our all-fours ancestors cause that's where the important reproductive "naughty bits" are but as we developed an upright posture the butt just wasn't prominant or high enough to be seen from a distance so we began to breed selectively for a replacement which looked very similar but were higher up and more prominant in an upright posture, round full breasts. No other mammal maintains full breasts unless they are being used for feeding infants and since no other mammals routinly walk upright I think it makes as much sense as any that only human females develop prominant boobs as a secondary sexual marker.

I can see 'em from quite a distance and they do get my attention. Nice healthy hair and big clear eyes are interesting too but you have to be much closer to make judgements about these. A great ass is important too but these are best appreciated in the kneeling posture seen when one is about to get intimate from behind which is usually way past the first impresssions stage of a relationship. In short, humans engineered boobs through selective breeding as an evolutionary adaptation to an upright posture. As for myself, I like them because their skin is usually very soft and they just plain feel good to squeeze and fondle not to mention the nice stiff nipples. I think, from my own limited experiance, that most women enjoy the boobular sex play too and some orgasims are achieved from just boob play alone. The boobs add extra areas for stimulation so I'm all for 'em. Heck, they look good too.

I also disagree with all the folks who automatically assume that a healthy chest isn't natural. I've known many women who are in the 38DD-42DD zone who were all natural. I'd have to say that fake boobs just don't look right when they are naked but work as an attention getter in clothes. A nice figure is a real plus for me which includes a healthy chest but I'm also interested in other things. A nice voice, pretty hands and feet, shapely calves and, of course, a great personality. But you can't see most of that stuff from a distance. Something has to attract your interest in the first place, and boobs are a pretty good start.

• crownboy
    crownboy

Good post, hippikon.

I guess we do it for our health.

Go therefore and baptize the people in the name of the father and of the son... what the hell, we just need to bring up the yearbook numbers!

• KissAFish
    KissAFish

I am with the scientific reasoning.. It is the difference in men and women that is attractive... and sometimes there are exceptions.. guys that like androgenous women..etc.. and got to hate the reasoning..that because a woman has BIG breasts they are fake..What is that..??? you can have perky rounded boobs and they are au naturel... LOL...

"You can't strengthen the weak by weakening the strong. "

• LaraCraft
    LaraCraft
    Something has to attract your interest in the first place, and boobs are a pretty good start.

So, Looks DO really matter?

• larc
    larc

I am a leg man, myself because I know where they lead. They lead to heaven.

• LB
    LB

Legs lead to maui???

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• Hoshirakka
    Hoshirakka

LB: If you can walk on water. Thus why Jesus was such a happy, calm guy. He could walk to Maui.

• Farkel
    Farkel

One time I was talking to a woman who had exceedingly wonderful cleavage. She bent over to pick up something she had dropped and I got an eyeful of great stuff. (Yeah. Like she didn't know exactly what she was doing.)

She stands up and said to me, "Why are you staring at my breasts? You must have seen thousands of them by now."

I casually answered, "I've seen a lot more than merely a few thousand of them.........but I still haven't seen them all.

My quest continues.....................

Farkel

• Stealth
    Stealth

Fark, Could have been an awkward situation, good comeback. lol
    A not necessarily well-prepared student sat in his life science classroom, staring at a question on the final exam paper. The
    question directed: "Give four advantages of breast milk."

What to write? He sighed, and began to scribble whatever came into his head, hoping for the best:

1. No need to boil......
    2. Never goes sour......
    3. Available whenever necessary......

So far so good - maybe. But the exam demanded a fourth answer. Again, what to write? Once more, he sighed. He frowned. He scowled, and then sighed again. Suddenly, he brightened. He grabbed his pen, and triumphantly, he scribbled his definitive answer:....

4. Available in attractive containers of varying sizes.

He received an A.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit