Why are men so fascinated with Breasts?

by butalbee 42 Replies latest social relationships

• Nimrod
    Nimrod

Men's Biological drives within, push them to desire and become aroused. Its a genetic male thing. I love a good tit sandwich.

• gilwarrior
    gilwarrior

butalbee, I really don't care about a woman's breast size. When I first notice a woman I tend to look at her eyes or her feet.

"I have so much love to give, but no one to give it to."

William H. Macy - "Magnolia"

• Smoldering Wick
    Smoldering Wick

Looks like two puppies fighting under a blanket. -Born In East L.A

...everybody loves puppies

lol I tried to get em at least next to each other...but, *sigh* as in real life, some puppies just don't cooperate

ps mango i like ur new look ;)

• LB
    LB

A thread dedicated to ME??? I'm touched.

Speaking of touching, I think the reason we get obsessed with them is because you guys cover them up. It's a mean thing to do. Now should ya all walk around uncovered, well I'm sure we'd move on to other parts.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• SYN
    SYN

Butalbee: They're secondary sexual characteristics, and the bigger the breasts, the more feminine the woman seems to be. Men have larger shoulders than women, and guess what - women love shoulders!

Are you getting my drift?

Men and women both like the things about the other person that they DON'T HAVE.

The earlier in the forenoon you take the sun bath, the greater will be the beneficial effect, because you get more of the ultra-violet rays, which are healing. - The Golden Age

• hippikon
    hippikon

It's for my health - honest

• Seeker
    Seeker
    the bigger the breasts, the more feminine the woman seems to be

Funny, I've always felt the exact opposite. To me, women with large breasts arent' feminine looking. Unless they are overweight in general, they just look fake, and there is nothing feminine about engineering a new body. I prefer the natural look which, more often than not, means small breasts. To me, that's feminine, not some huge things.

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

I have not become an evolutionist yet, but I've read a serious article that said men liked women's buttocks when walking on four legs. After humankind began to walk on two legs there still had to be something to turn men on. And guess what: breasts are just a fake ass.

This was the article in short. :-)

• Smoldering Wick
    Smoldering Wick

On a TV game show this morning:

Q: Who do men find more trustworthy...A woman with Large Breasts or a woman with Small Breasts.

A: A woman with Small Breasts. Women with Large Breasts are intimidating.

Apparently Calvin Klein feels you will trust this woman and buy his clothes.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

hippikon,

Hell! I'm go’in to the tiddy bar!!

Seriously, I'm with SYN... men are programmed to like the boobies just like women are programmed to like the broad chest.

It's in out GENES. (Yes, pun intended)

"As every one knows, there are mistakes in the Bible" - The Watchtower, April 15, 1928, p. 126
    Believe in yourself, not mythology.
    <x ><

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit