• wasblind
    wasblind

Where's my teeth ????

• mrsjones5
  • mrsjones5
  • mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Dont know what happened up there but cleaning out my cookies seemed to help

Question # 1) Why dont my children come see me any more?

My answer is directed towards my parents: I don't come to visit and I don't allow my children to see you because you continue to slander and bad mouth my husband who has done nothing to you. If you wish to have a relationship with my kids and I your vitriol has to stop.

• Nambo
    Nambo

I did just as you told me to in the "Young People Ask" book all those years ago, I never masterbated, just lived all these years in a state of constant sexual arousal, so why have I now got Prostate cancer?

• NOLAW
    NOLAW

That was funny!

Where is my blue pill?

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

How much longer until I can be part of "the generation?"

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

I put the Sparlock video in my VCR player thingy, so how come it won't play ?

Am I getting old or are the bleachers at the District Assemblies getting harder ?

Hey....weren't we supposed to be perfect by now ?

So where's my pet lion ?

How come so many of my childhood friends are sitting in the hard of hearing secton ?

I used to have the right heart condition, now I just have A heart condition.

I take Geritol these days so why do I still have iron poor blood...fragments.

• 3Mozzies
  • ZeusRocks
    ZeusRocks

Pre-Paid Funeral Plans- Are they for True Christians?

Of course not!

For a true christian to pre-plan their own funeral shows a lack of faith in god's promise of everlasting in paradise earth which is just around the corner. We are living in the final minutes of the last days. Now is not the time to plan for a death that most probably will never come.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit