My baby has a friend!

by mrsjones5 32 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Ok, one small meltdown because he lost a game (it occurred after his friend left), some hugs and kisses from mommie and a diversionary tactic and we're all good now. Whew!

• Kudra
    Kudra

Joshua is an absolute sweetheart :) He deserves a good friend!

And you deserve the joy of seeing him with a friend, MrsJ

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Thank you Kudra. He's my beautiful boy and I have a lot of hope for him.

• still thinking
    still thinking

That is fantastic Mrs J...I am very pleased for you and your son. Thank goodness the meltdown was after his friend left.

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

When someone connects to another and overlooks the difference...that is true kindness.

Good for you, Mrs Jones, and keep up the good work in Joshua.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Wonderful, Mrs. Jones!

I know whereof you speak and hope, someday, to share my circumstances with you.

Love,

CoCo

• BabaYaga
  • Gayle
    Gayle

So happy for you and Joshua. He's a joy and sounds happy and you are a wonderful mom too!

My grandson, 3 1/2 yrs old. He is "at risk" autistic, because of his age yet, much to define yet. He is darling as can be, and loving music and learning songs, yet not talking much. I have him 4 days a week and am a 'care giver.' To know him is to love him and sounds like Joshua is the same.

Best wishes to you both!!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Thank you Gayle and thank to all who have replied. Raising Joshua is a different experience from raising my older three. I've had to make adjustments and change my parenting style for him somewhat. When he's at school I stay until the morning recess bell to watch him. I work very close with his teachers and aides so he will be successful. I go to every IEP and enroll him in programs to help him with his social skills. I know I will have to be there with Joshua for the long haul but it is all so worth it.

Love that boy.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Good for you and your son mrs Jones

And one for Joshua`s freind too .

smiddy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit