Serena Wins Wimbleton

by RubaDub 48 Replies latest jw friends

• puffthedragon
    puffthedragon

I thought Saturday was magazine day in FS?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

But we were told that competitive sport was worldly and unbecoming conduct of a true Christian !

Shouldn't she be thanking Jehovah for giving her a masculine physique and letting her not go out in service in the pioneer work so she

could practice her tennis skills ?

• puffthedragon
    puffthedragon

RubaDub

Brother Prince will perform the final song.

• CaptainSchmideo
    CaptainSchmideo

"You know, it's just occurred to me that this may be the way they count time in FS."

Muliply time it takes to say "Thank Jehovah" times number of viewers for the match (both at the court and on telly), divide by 60 minutes, and fill in your time sheet. It's easy!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I had to laugh once after one of her wins in a competition that which she won , she wrapped the American flag

around her and walked around the tennis court.

The elders in her congregation must done a ... DOH !!!

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

The elders in her congregation must done a ... DOH !!!

What congregation? Have a feeling they consider themselves Dubs because decades ago their parents became Dubs and took the whole family, but I'd like to know the last time they actually attended the meetings regularly.

• cult classic
    cult classic

PTD "I thought Saturday was magazine day in FS?"

LOL

• Simon Morley
    Simon Morley

Such hypocrisy in this religion (no better than the others) that the Williams sisters get away with this. While GB produce such inane animations to scare little kids sh**less they do nothing with the likes of the Williams sisters.Google images of her and there are none in her FS outfit but plenty of her showing as much flesh as possible. I have nothing against those who proclaim to be religious, unless they are practicing hypocrites - the Williams family and Mama Jackson all fit into that category. I am sure that Jehovah blessed her short balls so she could win....

• minimus
    minimus

"Jehovah likes tennis" .... but only if you win!

• venetian
    venetian

Her mum and dad look miserable as sin. Are they divorced? They don't even sit near each other.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit