Sushi Lovers thread!!

by Open mind 41 Replies latest jw friends

• dreamgolfer
    dreamgolfer

I LIKE THE COOKED ebi Shrimp with the Wasabi on the rice in between - I can eat a million of dem!

• Open mind
    Open mind

Wow!

Lots of sushi lovers here.

@ PrincessPeachz: I didn't know what "aburi" was until just now. (It means lightly seared, for those uninclined to Google it.)

@ eva luna: Got it.

om

• Heaven
    Heaven

Love the salmon, red snapper, butterfish, and yellow tail.

• ammo
    ammo

I SUSHI........ ALL SUSHI.....SPECIALLY SALMON.........with anything

Droooooooolllllllll!!!!

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8

All of it...I worked for a Japaneese company for over 25 years so I had the opportunity to try many different foods...many I couldn't even identify!

• Finally-Free
  • Dagney
    Dagney

All this GD talk about sushi made me go have GD sushi...and yes, I've had sake.

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

There's one roll they make at a restaurant here that is incredible...tempura shrimp, spicy tuna, crab, rolled in soy crepe. OMGoodness!! It's to die for. They also have the Sunset Roll, which is cream cheese, asparagus, and salmon. I've tried quite a few and they're all just amazing. I had one that I can't recall what was IN it, but the "wrap" was cucumber that was thinly sliced. I love sashimi as well. A blob of wasabi mixed with some soy sauce, dip the sushi in, and get transported to the next plain of culinary orgasmic bliss. MMMMMMMM!

loubelle~ I actually just tried the pickled ginger the other day for the first time (and I've eaten sushi for years), and it was a great palate cleanser between the sushi and my meal!

• talesin
    talesin

FRESH scallops ,, yes, right out of the ocean... that's what I call 'sushi',,, it's good stuff, though, especially if you have REAL wasabi!

yum!

xo

tal

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

Bobbi and I go for lunch dates at a local sushi place.

I actually can't stand cooked fish, but love sushi and sashimi.

My favorite are salmon, red snapper and butterfish. California rolls are a guilty pleasure as well.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit