Sushi Lovers thread!!

by Open mind 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Dagney
    Dagney

When i was young it was always a dare if I was drunk enough to try the uni. Now that I'm big my palate is more expanding and I wouldn't need the assistance.

• Open mind
    Open mind

@ Eva Luna: What city is Pink Godzilla in? (Assuming SF Bay Area.)

om

• Open mind
    Open mind

Never tried fresh, raw scallops until my Disfellowshipped brother talked us into trying them.

Bad associations create Great New Useful Habits!

om

• eva luna
    eva luna

@ OM the other Bay were the Hippies never left, even during the dico days. Were there's alot of perma-fried 60 plus year olds that always smile and smell of patchouli. Yeeh that other City by a Bay.

• Open mind
    Open mind

@ eva luna: Could we possibly Cruz into your town? (Just guessing.)

om

• blindnomore
    blindnomore

I love everything that come out of water. I love sushi and sashimi(raw fish) of every kind.

I just made sushi yesterday. Salmon is my favor one to make mainly it's availibility. I love eel, squid, tuna, mackeral,......... I used to eat shark steak when I was young. I don't eat shark anymore tho.

• Open mind
    Open mind

My favorite place in the Bay Area to buy fish is Tokyo Fish Market in Berkeley.

Their Hamachi is always top notch.

om

• blindnomore
    blindnomore

Oh I forgot to mention about seacucumber. It is amazing.

• Open mind
    Open mind

Never tried sea cucmber. Nor do I recall seeing it on many menus. Will have to keep an eye out for it.

Thanks blindnomore.

om

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

no, no, no. this thread must be locked. Seafood is not fit for human consumption cooked. My nightmares were answered when I learned about raw fish. Carry on.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit