Jehovah's Witnesses never claimed to be Prophets

by anonread 41 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Oops I notice LWT already posted this page. Sorry for the duplication.

Bangalore

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Bangalore

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Bangalore

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

The wt does claim to be spirit directed. They also claim to be God's only channel of communication.

While you are at it, please explain the difference between being "Spirit directed" and inspired.

Coffee

edited because someone beat me to it.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Oh please, just give it up.

The "trying to have it both ways" aspect of JW/WT "Theology" is such an insulting pile of duplicitous crap. It makes me wanna' puke!

I have come to really resent the cowardice of the WT Leadership. Their failure to take responsibility for their teachings is shameful. They need to grow some balls or STFU!

• Bella15
    Bella15

"They claim to be the only true prophets chosen solemnly by god under Jesus Christ and they have said that in their published literature"

YEAP YEAP YEAP

• iceguy
    iceguy

I love when you show proof of the Org claiming to be Prophets the apologists disappear.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

The apologists should apologize. God knows the WT never will.

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

We all know how the Watchtower works. By using words such as "logically", "evidently", "clearly", "obviously" they leave an escape route so that in the future they can say that they never said it "definetely" would happen...

• 00DAD
    00DAD

redvip2000, that's because it is clearly obvious that the WT Leaders evidently have no clue what logic is.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit