For those who have been pregnant....

by freshstart 32 Replies latest jw experiences

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I had really bad nausea during the first trimester of my last two pregnancies. Almost everything tasted bad and had potential to make me vomit. I was reduced to Ensure nutritional drinks and saltine crackers.

You have my sympathy.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Try Yogi Lemon Ginger Tea. Lemon and Ginger go very well together, Take it before you get up. I hope it works for you.

• freshstart
    freshstart

I'm just hoping it gets better soon because with my first pregnancy, I was sick the whole nine months. I remember while I was pushing I would tell the doctor in between pushes that I felt like I was going to vomit, and sure enough, I started throwing up. It actually helped me push harder, but there could have been a more pleasant way to do it. LOL. My husband told me afterwards that I was his hero for going through all that. I didn't really have a choice but it felt nice to be someone's hero. Lamallcool: I'll try that tea. I've never heard of it but if it helps I'm willing to do anything! I wish you guys could see the pictures from right after my son was born. I looked like hell but my husband was over the moon!

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Thank you O Great Jehovah for not giving me maternal instincts. Throwing up after every contraction !! OMG, my goodness, bad enough suffering through the first trimester if not all three, but you're actually pushing the damn kid out and you still have to puke!

Friend of mine told me that while she was having a C- section and she had to tell the Dr. to stop because she had to throw up, but every contraction. . . !! Once again O Heavenly Father thank you not giving me the maternal instrict gene, or whatever the heck it's called.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Now, now, Shirl ...

(((((((Fresh Start)))))))

You poor darling.

Try the lemon ginger tea, no sugar.

I had night sickness with my last - 9 each night for the first trimester.

• nugget
    nugget

Never vomited once during either pregnancy. The only symptom I had was tiredness and a positive test. That being said I did not enjoy being pregnant since I had diabetes that stayed with me. I sympathise but the end is worth it.

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

(((Freshstart))) Sorry you are having a tough time of it. One of my pregnancies was virtually symtom-free but I ended up miscarring. Next pregnancy was a lot different with many symptoms and nausia. However, I delivered an absolutely beautiful healthy baby girl. I'd say you're going to be having a very successful gestation and will deliver another little miracle! Chin up

• Nice_Dream
    Nice_Dream

I hope this pregnancy will be easier for you! I couldn't imagine throwing up during labor.

During my second pregnancy I was sick for the first trimester, but it thankfully went away. Being pregnant in the summer is difficult too! You get extra hot and uncomfortable.

Wishing you all the best!

• clarity
    clarity

Dear Fresh, ...2 things ..... perhaps try taking small amount of Gravol at bedtime.

If you are too nauseated to swallow the tablet ..... it comes in another form you know ...

suppositories. .... It does work!

#2 Maybe check with your doc or naturapathic physician you may be very deficient in B vitamins.

Good luck ...try to relax and rest

clarity

• poppers
    poppers

I've never been pregnant, and I can say with certainty that I never will be pregnant. I do sympathise, however.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit