For those who have been pregnant....

by freshstart 32 Replies latest jw experiences

• freshstart
    freshstart

I wish I could be one those women who absolutely love pregnancy, I really do. But I honestly don't care for it at all. It was the same with my first pregnancy. I am so sick that I can hardly stand up straight and I definitely don't have a pregnancy glow. I feel like a sweaty pig who just wants to root around in mud all day. The first thing I do when my feet hit the floor in the morning?? VOMIT!! Everyday, without fail. My midwife put me on a prescription to help get the vomiting under control and it's just not working. I've tried ginger ale, peppermint tea, saltines and I vomit it all back up. So yes, I dislike being pregant. I love my kids, just not the gestational phase. Just needed to get that out. Thanks....

• MsGrowingGirl20
    MsGrowingGirl20

Never been pregnant but CONGRATULATIONS anyway!!!

• Sulla
    Sulla

Skip the gestational phase and go right to post-delivery. Better for everybody, really.

Glad to help!

• freshstart
    freshstart

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

Never Been Pregnant............

But LOVE PREGNANT WOMAN..................

LOL

Congrats......

My Most VIDID Memories were watching my Babies Enter The World!

You Never can Understand seeing something you made.........

see the world for the first time...

and HAVE the Honour of Cut The Cord From Then.................

2 NOW! Great Memories!

• yknot
    yknot

Hugs freshstart....

Keep taking things slowly....

What does your mid-wife think the culprit is

hCG

estrogen

helicobacter pylori

increased sensitivities to smell

Did she talk to you about B6 vitamin (usual dose is 10-25 milligrams 3x day).....if not ask what her thoughts are on the subject

Make sure you keep watch for dehydration too as it happens so quickly with morning sickness.

I wish I could give you my experience......I loved every second of being pregnant, only had morning sickness at the moment of implantating.

• freshstart
    freshstart

Thanks everyone. CharlieBrownJr: my husband says the same thing. He always talks about how seeing our son being born was the most incredible experience of his life. I remember the look on his face when the baby finally came out, I looked at my husband and he was fighting back tears saying "look J*, look! it's our baby!" He counted all his little fingers and toes to make sure everything was as it should be. So sweet! There is nothing like a new daddy.

(*full name withheld.....)

• jgnat
    jgnat

I read somewhere that women with nausea have an abundance of the pregnancy hormones. It is as if your body is going in to overdrive for the life to come. You have my sympathies. My memories are over thirty years old and all I remember is the good stuff. My daughter had nausea THROUGHOUT her pregnancy and vomited with EVERY contraction.

She stopped at one child.

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

Thanx!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M FU*****G Crying LOL............

And It's Monday!

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

Hi Freshstart! Congratulations!

Yes, I speak from many long years of experience...

There is no cure that I know of, though burned toast comes close. You could try it. It's very cheap! But magically at three months things will get better and better and better.

And probably avoid coffee, and have weak tea with the burnt toast.

That's my best advice.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit