Keep Asking, Keep Seeking, Keep Knocking...

by AGuest 38 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Shelby!..

You have a PM..

............................. ...OUTLAW

• AGuest
    AGuest

I totally agree with you, dear Nambo (peace to you!). Unfortunately, "Gog and Magog" won't leave Him any choice. Even so, that is far, far in the future. At least "1,000 years" after my Lord has returned, gathered his chosen ones (either by resurrection or metamorphoso), and started reconciliation of "the things [in the spirit realm] and the things [in the physical realm]." Which has not occurred, yet.

That is the not the "thing" my invitation pertains to, however: mine is to Come!, all who hear... and get [into] the "ark" [of the New Covenant] so as to be able to enter INTO that kingdom... to "go in and out"... DURING that time BEFORE God acts and brings an end to "Gog and Magog". Because those who don't have that privilege are cut off from entering. As such, they do not have access to the Tree of Life, so as to "eat"... and live... forever.

It is religion... particularly the WTBTS... the "2-horned wild beast that [begins] speaking as a dragon... who "causes fire to come down out of heaven to the earth in the sight of mankind". THEY are the ones who preach "Armageddon" so as to "put under compulsion all persons, the small and the great..."

The Most Holy One of Israel, JAH of Armies, however, does not want ANY to die. One can see that... simply by looking at His Son. That One gave HIS life... so that all can LIVE. If they want to.

Again, peace to you!

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

SA

• AGuest
    AGuest

Checkin' now, dear Rex-Man!

Peace!

SA, on her own...

• wasblind
    wasblind

" Christ didn't tell us to judge anyone; indeed, he is recorded to have said that we are to STOP judging. And to love... even our enemies."

So true Shel

Christ relieves us of bein' judgemental towards others, and allows us to love one another freely

to put up wit one another out of the love we should have, regardless of our differences

Jehovah's witnesses use that phrase " Hate what Jehovah hates "

to justify their treatment of those who don't buy into their false prophectic beliefs

Nowhere in the bible states that we should hate another human, not even our enemies

I look at Granny ( mouthy ) and often think to myself she gives a good example of Christian love

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Keep asking. For what? The Truth.

Keep seeking. For what? The Truth.

Keep knocking. On what? The Door... that is the Truth.

I did and became an atheist

• wasblind
    wasblind

I don't have a problem wit that Finkelstein

• AGuest
    AGuest
    I look at Granny ( mouthy ) and often think to myself she gives a good example of Christian love

Me, too, dear Wuz (peace to you!). I love her "loving" spirit (and dear Miz Sylvie's - the greatest of love and peace to each of you!). May JAH grant that I am as good an example long before I reach such a great age!

In the meantime, though, praise JAH that there is a ransom! Because I realize that I am deserving of death (not because someone else says so but because I know what I am... particularly on the inside); so I am grateful that One gave his life for ME... so that by means of HIS blood... and not my own "goodness"... perhaps I can live. Perhaps. And if not, well, I had a great ride in the meantime!

Again, peace to you... and thank YOU... for putting up with ME!

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

SA

• watersprout
    watersprout

Shelby thank you for a lovely post!

I knocked on those doors and now i'm in I ain't going anywhere lol! Love it!

Peace my sister to you and yours!

Your puppies are super balls of cuteness!

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

You are quite welcome, dear UCNM (peace to you!). May I ask, what did you conclude? Thanks!

My conclusion depends on whether i'm in a good mood or a bad one.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit