Keep Asking, Keep Seeking, Keep Knocking...

by AGuest 38 Replies latest jw friends

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Keep asking, keep seeking, keep knocking, keep wasting your life trying to get something that Almighty Lowlife Scumbag simply wants you to do without. You can't go to Nigeria if you have a family, and Jehovah puts his selfish will (Nigeria) ahead of your legitimate needs (the opposite sex).

• Mall Cop
    Mall Cop

A serious question. If "The Ransom" was paid back in the first century, why do we have to keep asking, seeking, and knocking two thousand years later. Shouldn't mankind have been released from Adam and Eve's passed on punishment since being put out of the garden of Eden so swiftly after the fall. Why not equal balance and swiftly re-enter mankind back to the state things were before The fall. Does not the ransom require immeadiate release upon the payment made by Jesus.

God acted swiftly back then. Why the two thousand year delay of untold suffering for all creation when the suffering of the Christ paid the price for our release back then so long ago.

Blueblades/MallCop

• wasblind
    wasblind

Hello there Mall cop

According to the Scriptures 1 John 4:1 States

" Do not believe every inspired expression, but test the inspired expression to see whether they originate with God, because many false prophets have gone forth into the world "

In ACTS 17:11 The Bereans not only heard the things taught about the Christ, they examined the scriptures daily to see if these things were so

they were allowed to keep askin' and seekin' for themselves, and if they had to knock in search of an answer they could

by any means neccessary they could obtain the truth they sought about the Christ

On page 133 the WTS claim to meet the qualifications of a true prophet, and

the WTS send folk D2D, force stuff on householders, and when it doesn't come to pass, they say :

" Have not Jehovah's Witnesses made errors in their teachings????

Jehovah's Witnesses do not claim to be inspired prophets."________Reasoning book page 136

darn real, because false prophets are NOT inspired

• Woody22
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Good Morning Shelby!..

Lake?..You were by a lake?..

Did you go to Flippers party?..

Lake Tahoe..

And now.. Back to Topic..

For Shelby and her Fellow Believers..

............................ ...OUTLAW

• justmom
    justmom

Good Morning my sister....

Amen and Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are so blessed to have you and Mr. Aguest as our family.

Surviving outside of the WT???????

Nooooooo........

Blessed and flourishing....Never been happier... My prayers and wishes are that ALL can feel, touch, see and hear this also..

With nothin but Love to you all

justmom

• AGuest
    AGuest

Oh, my goodness... my dear, dear Unckle Skunkle, Unckle Skunkle, Unckle Skunkle... oh... my... God. The greatest of love and peace to YOU, my dear cyber spouse... and WHERE YOU BEEN, LUV??!!!! I must be "blind" because I have looked for you many times over the past years... and hoped with ALL of my heart that you were well. Now, it "sounds" like perhaps you are. And you are absolutely correct: no need to knock once you've entered. Not all have had that experience, yet, though, so I just felt compelled to let them know that the "Door" has not been shut, yet. There really is still time to get INTO the Ark [of the NEW Covenant]! Hence, "Come!"

Dear Irondork, S+G, Loz, Miz Sno'birdy, Sis Wuz... good morning, and the greatest of love and peace to you, all... and thank you for your very kind greeting! Yes, I knew some would take issue but that only tells me that their pain hasn't been resolved, yet, one way or another (Way). Otherwise, not only comment negatively, but why comment at all... unless something in what I posted "piqued"... or pricked... yes?

Dear Glad... the greatest of love and peace to you... and Tahoe was absolutely GREAT (as well as beautiful!) thank you for asking! We met some lovely people (Shel waves at everyone who was there... yes, everyone - LOL!) and had a great time. I will let the others post about it first, though, so as to leave them some room to share, since I'm the more wordy one on the Board - LOLOLOL!

Dear, dear, dear Bohm, Chariklo, and WTWizard... peace and love to you (yes, even greatly so)... and so, did you miss the salutation? In some circles it's considered rude to respond to something that wasn't of you, about you... or addressed to you. Not that you care, I can see that. Just thought maybe you didn't know... and might want to... though. If not, carry on with your "usual" (not that we expect you to do different, oh, no...).

Peace to you all, truly!

A slave of Christ,

SA

• AGuest
    AGuest

Greetings BlueBlades... and the greatest of love and peace to you, as well, dear one. Your question is valid... and I am going to respond to it by sharing a "sacred" secret that I was given on the matter. I need to respond in a different order, however, so that those with ears can truly "hear" what I am sharing... because I am not permitted to go into detail (i.e., prophesy as to "when", etc.):

Shouldn't mankind have been released from Adam and Eve's passed on punishment since being put out of the garden of Eden so swiftly after the fall.

The Most Holy One of Israel, JAH of Armies, is not the One "holding" mankind, dear one. It is Death/Destruction who holds us. Adham sold us to that one... in exchange for his own opportunity to "know bad" (i.e., know death of the flesh, the opposite of good, which is LIFE)... and yet live. Something God and Christ knew/know (what it is to die... and yet live). Christ paid the "price" to have us released from Death; however, not all of "us" have come into the world so as to NEED a release, yet. The seed has been planted... but all must still come through [a woman]; be born [through a woman]. Were God to act, some of that seed would be destroyed. That cannot happen, as ALL of the Body must come through: ALL of it (them) was sold out/lost - ALL of it (them) will be saved/found.

In addition, I know you have heard that God does not wish any to die (forget about that "repentance" part - another topic entirely and not necessarily what most think it is). This is TRUE. So time is also being allowed for us... the seed... to find Him (actually, to be found BY Him... meaning, we stop pulling an Adham and HIDING from Him. To the contrary, we STEP UP... admit our errors... then EAT... from the TREE OF LIFE... Christ. Until then, we do the first, admit our errors to Him, no matter how deep, dark, and ugly they are... we are still trying to "hide" our "nakedness" from Him. Which is DECEIT. Because... we can't hide it; He already knows it, better than we do. When we act like it doesn't exist, though... when we HIDE from Him in such a way... we are really actually disrespecting Him... treating Him as if He's the stupid one. When really, that's us.

If "The Ransom" was paid back in the first century, why do we have to keep asking, seeking, and knocking two thousand years later.

Please see above. There is a bit more, though, as to why SO long...

Why not equal balance and swiftly re-enter mankind back to the state things were before The fall.

Because Adham gambled with ALL of our lives. Remember, he had NO offspring at the time he sold his progeny TO Death. It was for FUTURE offspring. We are wrong to assume, then, that ALL of such offspring were born into the world by the time my Lord gave his life... indeed, by now. That is not the truth. Some have yet to come. But all will... because NONE will be lost.

Does not the ransom require immeadiate release upon the payment made by Jesus.

It immediately releases for those who put faith in it, yes, upon such one's EXERCISING of (i.e., actively demonstrating) that faith. It does not immediately release abstractly and arbitrarily release, though, except to the extent the Most Holy One of Israel, JAH of Armies, so chooses. Problem is, what is "exercising faith"? Is it what we, man, believe/state it to be? OR... is it what the MOST Holy One of Israel, JAH of Armies, states it to be... which HE did, personally and through His Son?

God acted swiftly back then.

Au contrare, dear one! The Most Holy One of Israel RARELY acted swiftly! That is nothing more than another LIE told by man. JAH is SLOW to anger. And He is merciful. When He acted swiftly it was to save Israel... not deal with her. His dealings often took centuries, if not millenia! Because it is only a blink of time for Him.

Why the two thousand year delay of untold suffering for all creation when the suffering of the Christ paid the price for our release back then so long ago.

As for that latter part of your question, again, please see above. As for the first part, I am permitted to share the following with you:

You have it said that "With God a day is as a thousand years." Well, the WTBTS has absolutely NO idea what the verse was with reference to you. But YOU may know it, now, if you have ears to hear:

Think of what... or who... the "house" of God is; the "temple"...

Then think of how long my Lord was in the grave of the earth...

Then think of how long Jonah was in the fish/whale...

Then think of the "sign of Jonah"...

Then think as to how long a "day" is to JAH.

Then think... as to when my Lord went his way... to make a place... in his Father's "house"... for those who belong to him.

Then ask yourself, "How LONG... would the 'sign of Jonah' literally be?

If you have ears... you will hear the answer to that, dear one. If you don't have ears... you only need ask for them. But ask... in FAITH.

I hope this helps, truly, and again, peace to you!

YOUR servant, as I am servant to ALL those of the Household of God, Israel, and those who go with,

SA

• AGuest
    AGuest
    Good Morning Shelby!.. Lake?..You were by a lake?.. Did you go to Flippers party?..

I was and I did, dear OUTLAW (peace and love to you, my dear friend!)! Both were beautiful and we had a VERY LOVELY time - great fun, great food... great folk! The "the people" (what I call my puppies - LOL!) were a hit (dear Open Mind might even post one of my girl - LOL!). Hubby and I hope to attend again next year, JAH willing! Maybe even "tent" it (we motel-ed it this time, but that was SO lovely, as well, and very reasonably priced... and great accommodations for "the people"... that we might do that, again).

'Mom, my dear sister... good morning and love you, girl. Thank you. Truly. May JAH bless you and the fam.

Peace to both of you!

Your servant and [fellow] slave of Christ,

SA

• Open mind
    Open mind

Good morning Shelby. I'll post a picture of your little girl in a little bit over on Flipper's thread.

Thanks for not engaging in your ministry (at least not to this extent) while at the Apostafest. It was truly a pleasure to meet you, your hubby and your pups.

om

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit