Keep Asking, Keep Seeking, Keep Knocking...

by AGuest 38 Replies latest jw friends

• AGuest
    AGuest

To the Household of God, Israel, and those who go with... may you all have peace!

I meant to post this very simple message to you earlier but was distracted. It is:

Keep asking. For what? The Truth.

Keep seeking. For what? The Truth.

Keep knocking. On what? The Door... that is the Truth.

Why? Because if you do so... the Truth, that Door... will open to you (John 10:7, 8; 14:6). Even much more, if you hear HIM knocking... hear his VOICE... and because of this open to HIM... then he will come "in" and partake of the evening meal with YOU... and you with him. (John10:27; Luke 22:19, 20; Revelation 3:20)

He... will set you FREE! (John 8:32, 36)

May those of you with ears to hear (and those who don't yet have them, ask for them - Psalm 40:6)... hear and get the sense of this truth... so that you, too, can respond when the Spirit and the Bride say to YOU:

"COME! Take 'life's water'... which 'water' may become in YOU a 'fountain' to impart everlasting life...FREE!" (John 4:14; Revelation 22:17)

Again, peace to you... and your households!

Your servant and a slave of Christ, the Holy One of Israel, JAHESHUA, the Chosen One of JAH (Psalm 68:4)... of Armies... who is the MOST Holy One of Israel,

SA

• irondork
    irondork

Nice post!

Just wanted to get that in there before half a dozen others are compelled to soil your post with stories of flying spaghetti monsters, etcetera, no evidence, yadda, et. al,

(EDIT: "hearing the sound of facepalm")

Thanks, AGuest!

• soft+gentle
    soft+gentle

hya shelby

• bohm
    bohm

The only knocking sound i hear is the sound of facepalm.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Morning Shelby!

Loz x

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

Hi Shelby,

How is it by the lake?

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

Oh, really....

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Hey Shelby,

Good to see you're still up and kicking

unclebruce

ps: I stopped knocked knocking last century - no point once you're invited in

• snowbird
  • wasblind
    wasblind

He....will set you free ( 8:32,36 )

((((((( Shelby )))))))

I no longer call you slaves, because a slave does not know what his master does. But I have called you friends, because all the things I have heard from my father I have made known to you." ( John 15:15 )

As we know, Jehovah's witnesses are bound in slavery , they are not witnesses for Jesus ( ACTS 1:8 ) but the WTS

they are required to earn a free gift from a friend, they are required to report hours spent earning the free gift given

If they get slack, the Elders will tell them they need to do more, wit a double scoop of "SOME MORE"

Those out of the Tower, Now are free to choose to have a friend in Jesus

yes, out of love for the Christ, and wit free will they can continue to make known the things heard

Continue wit free will and out of love Shelby, to be a Slave of Christ, because you are not bound in slavery

Your Salty tongued sistah Wuz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit