Who did you want to meet in Paradise?

by Flat_Accent 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Flat_Accent
    Flat_Accent

Step right up! Take your pick of any of the 100 billion or so people that ever lived. Who did you want to meet? Why? What did you want to ask them?

My list was pretty short. Incidentally there were very few Biblical characters.

• Thomas Andrews (Designer of the Titanic) - so me and him could build ships together, with plenty of deckspace; cause who needs a lifeboat in paradise?

• Henry VIII - Me being bezzies with Big H!! You can go places with friends like that. Also he was a total player, and I dig that.

• Alec Guinness - No explanation required.

• Noah - He lived on a boat and cleaned out animal poop for a year, quite an inspirational story.

Now you try!

• Kojack57
    Kojack57

I want to see all of the corrupt governing body members so I can kick their asses

Kojack

• james_woods
    james_woods

Etorre Bugatti.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Abraham.

I still do.

I would like to know how he could be so rich and yet so humble.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Oh gosh. This is terrible.

But I once had a dream of stumbling across Jerry Garcia singing on a 'new system' hilltop.

I'm so sorry.

• Nellie
    Nellie

My grandparents and their parents and their parents . . .

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Pretty much any great thinker. Nothing I like more than having a conversation with someone who has their stuff together.

Carl Sagan for instance. Albert Einstein is another one. Some people would say John Lennon. I love the Beatles and I love his music but somehow I get the idea he wasn't the most pleasant person to be around. Freddie Mercury would be somebody I'd love to meet.

• dingo1
    dingo1

awesome question. always thought king solomon so i could glean some wisedom... grew up and decided jim morrison but he is a pagan heathen who will not see square a dice. sister and dad but thats wishfull dreaming. oh i got it, the guy who cut me off in traaffic today. illl have a nice flatscreen with pay per view hell. give me the finger huh? ill watch you burn.

• Nambo
    Nambo

In my whole life, I only ever once was loved, that was by our dog "Suzie", cannot think of any human I would rather see again.

Dont suppose Jesus sacrifice covers dogs, though maybe he could easily bring a few special ones back to make us humans happy.

Reminds me of a return visit I used to have, a dustman, this big manly fellow used to go on about how lovely it will be in the resurrection to see his Hampster again.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Bathsheba (I just made up that answer)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit