by Flat_Accent 30 Replies latest jw friends

• wasblind
    wasblind

If all they serve is fruits and vegetables in paradise, send me to hell

I ain't goin' nowhere I can't get decent ham sandwich

at least I can kill a hog and roast it over the lake of fire

• Flat_Accent
    Flat_Accent

I feel your pain Nambo. I wanted my old cat back too. Or in the likelihood animals dont get resurrected, we were thinking Jehoopla might extend their lives by 50 years or so, then it doesnt seem like such a blip compared to 200 trillion.

MrFreeze, Freddie should have been on my list. I grew up listening to Queen. Thinkers like Carl Sagan I only heard about after I left. But I guess if paradise was still a reality, I'd like to talk with him.

Nellie, I like your sentiment.

And dont worry BoC, i think everyone had a 'holding hands at sunset singing Kumbaya' fantasy.

A few more Biblical people, nice. Just say 'no' if Abraham asks to show you his knife collection. ;D

• pontoon
    pontoon

Just would like to be around to hear what Uriah has to say to David

• irondork
    irondork

I just wanted a husband. Still do.

How pathetic is that?

• Flat_Accent
    Flat_Accent

Not pathetic irondork. I thought that was the only way I was gonna get married, too! Guess it's time for us to be proactive eh? Go find your man *squeeze* :)

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

@Iamallcool.... LOL good answer, you are living up to your rep....either her or Nabal's wife, wasn't she the one who was "beautiful in form"

I think I did the math once on meeting someone famous in the bible like Abraham or David. Basically, if there were 50 billion people it would take them several thousand years to "meet" everyone, even if they just spent five minutes with them. Talk about a sucky life, those dudes would certainly prefer death over being stalked day after day.

• Flat_Accent
    Flat_Accent

Nice stats, Lost. I was really surprised by the numbers I pulled up too. 100 Billion people, even using biblical time. Just shows how unrealistic it was all along.

• dingo1
    dingo1

Just would like to be around to hear what Uriah has to say to David

kik ars. that is creative." i could be trusted with your kids and you did WHAT? where is the crown now bitch? bible verse those lowly will be kings and those haughty will be slaves... i hope we have reality tv in the new world.

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

I'd visit with Isaac.

I'd bring some rope, a knife and some wood.

Then tell him that his dad wants to see him.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Clark Gable

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit