"please sign in" was all mom said to me and my boys at her sisters funeral yesterday at the kindom hall

by oompa 36 Replies latest jw friends

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Ugh...

• wasblind
    wasblind

Oompa left this testamony showin' how his own parents treated him

I wonder if they will attend his funeral

• shamus100
    shamus100

Further proof that JW's have no natural affection at all.

And to think we can just skip past this thread because they get tiresome after a while. There are so many awful accounts like this.

I feel sorry for his parents. I know they are feeling horrible right now.

• dgp
    dgp

Bookmarked.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

This situation with Oompa and other shows how morally repugnant the WTS. turns people into.

The other repugnant thing toward people who left the JW organization is that there are ones inside that will say, see what happens

when you leave the organization, Satan takes over people's lives and they eventually kill themselves .

I've heard this a couple of times from die hard JWS.

• Dagney
    Dagney

Gutted.

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

Shamus, you know as well as anyone that they cannot allow themselves to feel any guilt, as in their mind this is all a test from Satan: they blame him for this.

Isnt it convenient to have imaginary moral agents around to blame the bad stuff on, and to give credit for the good stuff?

PS how old were Eric's boys? I was surprised to see Eric mention them as I didn't know he was a parent (which changes things). If they're going to live with JW mom then they're virtually guaranteed to become trapped in to Eric's situation, being 5th generation JWs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit