What Do Jehovah's Witnesses Have Going For Them?

by minimus 33 Replies latest jw friends

• okage
    okage

their spanish congregations have some really nice looking dolled up whores. not saying they are all whores but well....they are whores.

• minimus
    minimus

Feeling special is then way to overrated.

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

In a complex world where there are seldom easy answers, JW's have an answer for EVERYTHING!!! This keeps them from having to decide or think about tough issues. "We have done all the research for you". Easy schmeezy

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

There only doin it for one reason, everlasting life on a paradise. That's the only reason I stayed around as long as I did. Once you take that hope away from them they have no reason to do all the work.

• JWOP
    JWOP

I didn't "come in", I was born in, so I didn't know anything different. I grew up believing all the stuff the adults were teaching me, and I never questioned it.

And then, when I was 36, I found out about the UN scandal, and it all unraveled from there.

• mynameislame
    mynameislame

They prey on the depressed. You feel happy for a while because of the love bombing. So you sign up. Then you fall back into the depression which makes it hard to leave.

• caliber
    caliber

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJ9-aD7NdHQ

Last thing I remember, I was
    Running for the door
    I had to find the passage back
    To the place I was before
    "Relax, " said the night man,
    "We are programmed to receive.
    You can check-out any time you like,
    But you can never leave! "

• jam
    jam

Same old story since the begaining of man. Look Iam

special. Look at the events that taken place in my life

time. Hello, each generation thought the same even

in Jesus day. God will certainly bring peace and happiness

in my life time, am special, we are special. Keep dreaming.

What the witnesses have going for them, they are the number

one group in delusioness or in the top three.

• Dagney
    Dagney

The paradise. TM

Everybody falls for something that sounds too good to be true at one time or another. Boy was it.

• I quit!
    I quit!

Not much but it was nice when I moved. There was always lots of help.

"why do they stay or join?"

They join because they are lied to. If anyone knew what being a JW was up front hardly anyone would join. If the Watchtower magazine carried a warning label listing all the problems like a pack of cigarettes no one would sign up

They stay because they are brainwashed. If they ever do wake up they find that it isn't easy to leave. I could cost them their friends, their family and in some cases their means of support.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit