Purgatory and JWN

by wha happened? 30 Replies latest jw experiences

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Well hello everyone.

After some thought, I realized that I've created a middle world for myself, that is neither JW, nor included in the other 99% of the population. In fact, living here in JWN is like a cong sometimes. The rumours, the gossip, the clicks, it's all here, if that's what u want.

What's happened to me is that I'm almost in a JW state of mind with the small group mentality. It's isn't reality.And I'm not growing as a person.

With that I've decided to make the next step for myself. My wife I can't speak for and she just straight faced me when I gave her the details of the recent court activity. I've accepted the fact that this is the best I may have from her. So time to move on and make something for myself.

Today, I was having lunch with a fellow apostate that still jumps in every few months here to say hi, and let others he's doing well. He is doing well. Has a girlfriend, all his friends are non JW's. And his friends are so whatever when it comes to former religion. It's just another name to them. He's in a place I'd like to be. All it takes is a little effort on my part.

So now I'm going to put my big boy pants on, and move on. Good luck to everyone on their journey.

• Dagney
    Dagney

What? No Chego?

• rebel8
    rebel8

good luck

• ammo
    ammo

All the best wha, your posts alot of the time made me laugh, I found myself looking for them because I liked your sense of humor, I can understand the 'middle earth realm' completely.

I truly wish you all the best, and hope your mrs see's the light one day too.

Ammo

• still thinking
    still thinking

Sorry to see you go...but totally understand what you are saying....

• cofty
    cofty

Good luck wha happened. Drop in and say hello when you can.

• PaintedToeNail
    PaintedToeNail

I will miss you too, you were always interesting or funny. A nice combo! Have a very happy life.

• snowbird
    snowbird

I understand.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Who's that man in your avatar?

Ricky Bobby?

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

I'll be sorry to miss your posts, but I wish you well. Come back every once in a while, and let us know how you're doing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit