• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

It's been nice having you around.

Enjoy your life

Cheers

Chris

• talesin
    talesin

You're a good man, and it's been a pleasure to converse with you.

l'chaim!

xo

tal

• mindseye
    mindseye

I enjoyed your posts, and understand where you're coming from. Best wishes on your path.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Best wishes Wha.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

We will all miss you here Buddy, so don't be a total stranger, drop in and let us know how you are doing. I too am gradually moving on, but cannot leave JWN just yet, I have work to do here, and I need the help of other posters, when I start.

I think you may well help your wife to see that there is a good life beyond the JW's , my wife left when I did, but she felt the loss of "friends" .

She has seen how I have built up a network of non-JW friends who really care for me, during a recent trauma it was mainly non-JW's who offered sympathy, the JW's that did only did so when forced to speak with me, my real friends are very apparent to her, plus my enjoyment of their company, they are all lovely people.

Good luck, may you have happiness and well-being.

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

wha happened?, I'm REALLY sorry to think you'll no longer be here. You're so much part of the place I can't imagine it without you.

When I came back in in February, yours was one of the faces I recognised from last may/June. I always read your posts. I really like your whole take on things.

It won't be the same without you and I very much hope this isn't the last of you.

In fact, if you read all this and decide to stick around, then to me that's the best outcome. If not...

...take care and good luck in all you do.

• mind blown
    mind blown

Oh I'm gonna miss ya, but I know exactly what you mean. Have fun with what ever you're doiing

Warm Regards,

~mind blown

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I received a few texts from friends I've already established here and other boards. No I'm not walking away from those relationships. IN fact, here is my email addy:

[email protected]

anyone is welcome to contact me. I'll just be in a different place.

Adam

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit