For Immediate Release JW-MEDIA.org post response to child sex abuse verdict

by BlindersOff1 68 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• poppers
    poppers

I just watched the JR Brown video - too bad they don't back up their words with action. It seems those words are for the non JW population only. What's that called? Oh yeah, hypocrisy.

• MMXIV
    MMXIV

Cowards. Disgusting cult. Evil beyond belief. They are sub-human in how they ruin children's lives and protect child abusers.

Jehovah's Winesses are now well known for being a paedophile paradise. Kingdom Halls are paedophile pick-up zones. The WBTS protects child abusers, allows them access to children at their places of worship and on the door to door ministry and expects children to call offenders their brothers and sisters.

Sick cult run by depraved evil men.

mmxiv

• sir82
    sir82

How many courts between the one that decided this case, and the US Supreme Court?

As the WTS has unlimited resources of "free" lawyers, they will as has been suggested appeal and appeal and appeal until they hit the top.

It's a little distressing to think this issue might not be fully resolved for many years, maybe a decade or more.

• besty
    besty

hey cedars - great job - can I offer some constructive criticism?

The Society's Belated Response
    News of the Candace Conti verdict first broke online on 14th June 2012, with the first newspapers and media websites covering the story within the first 24 hours.

Google etc pay special attention to headings and first sentences - I would reword it as follows <or similar>

The Watchtower Society's Belated Response to Child Abuse Judgment

News of the Jehovah's Witnesses defeat in the Candace Conti child sexual abuse case first broke online on 14th June 2012, with newspapers and media websites covering the story within 24 hours.

Just as a SEO tip always look to use full keywords like Watchtower Society, Jehovahs Witness, Kingdom Hall etc - avoid abbreviations like WTS and inside baseball terms like organization, brothers etc

Great stuff though. keep it up.

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

MMM, all,

Kendrick DENIED molesting Candace Conti.

He has not been charged and tried criminally yet on this specific matter, so the abuse is still an allegation, despite the civil court weighing the 'preponderance of evidence' in favor of the plaintiff and finding that he did molest her.

See document:

01/31/12Answer to Complaint Filed for Jonathan Kendrick

</form>

http://apps.alameda.courts.ca.gov/domainweb/service?ServiceName=DomainWebService&TemplateName=jsp/imgviewer.html&rofadt=01/31/12&Action=26959609

He agrees with Paragraph 5 of the Complaint (which are factual details like his DOB, location and that he is a registered sex offender), but denies the rest. This, I think, makes sense if you do not want to admit to anything that could be used against you in a CRIMINAL case.

You can see the Plaintiff's Complaint and the paragraphs he refers to here:

01/28/11Complaint - Other PI/PD/WD Tort Filed

</form>

http://apps.alameda.courts.ca.gov/domainweb/service?ServiceName=DomainWebService&TemplateName=jsp/imgviewer.html&rofadt=01/28/11&Action=25516149

</form></form>

• cedars
    cedars

besty - Thanks for those tips! I'm all for SEO optimization, but it might look a little odd to implement those specific suggestions given that the above excerpt is just a new heading within an existing article rather than an article all of its own. The new heading you've suggested is rather lengthy - I prefer short punchy section headings, but descriptive article headings. Hopefully there are plenty of search-friendly keywords scattered throughout the article. The above extract is just an update to the text.

Don't get me wrong, I really do appreciate receiving constructive criticism, and I very much view my blog articles as a "team effort". I'm just worried it might effect the overall flow of my article if I tamper with it in the way you suggested. I want it to read properly, and come across naturally.

Let me know what you think.

Cedars

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

Note the offense they are denying on their website:

" NEW YORK—Jehovah’s Witnesses will appeal the decision of a California jury in a court case involving alleged acts of child abuse."

"child abuse" is kinda like someone slapped the kid too hard one too many times....or made them do hard physical labor...or gave them a black eye...

We are talking about child sexual molestation!

I personally don't see how the terms are interchangeable.

• clarity
    clarity

JR Brown ......... Ugh!

Wouldn't buy a used car from this shifty eyed guy,

any emotion he shows in this video ......

I'm sure he had to practice in front of a mirror!

The FACTS show jw's abhor child abuse ... huh?

Specifically, what are the facts! Show us ... and a few pages

written in a magazine don't 'cut it'!

clarity

• clarity
    clarity

double post ...sorry

• Farkel
    Farkel

Am I the only one who finds it ironic that in their press release the WTS kicked the perp to the curb, when THEY had an enforced policy NOT to notify members of his past abuse?

Cynical old bastards and shameless hypocrites, the lot of them.

Farkel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit