Did anyone else get somewhat offended by the term "rank and file" that the WT attorney used.

by life is to short 40 Replies latest jw experiences

• life is to short
    life is to short

Great points everyone but I think DT hit the nail on the head when we were baptized we were told we are ordained ministers.

OK ordained minister or rank-and-file they cannot have it both ways right? Oh that is right it is so stupid of me I forgot the clergy-class says of the JW's say we do have two names. But what! I thought we do not have a clergy-class oh I am so confused.

LITS

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The only Use the WBT$ has for Jehovah`s Witness`s..

Is to Serve the WBTS Empire..

You Row for the WBT$ Empire!..

Row Well and Live!!..

.................. ...OUTLAW

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

On the scale of offensive WT stuff, its pretty much nonexistent in my book. LEAST of their offenses, if offensive at all, and I really didn't read anything into it-other than to wonder when ministerial servants became R&F members. . .

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

What would have been shocking is if the attorney said "The Borg. . .uh, er. . . the Watchtower Socity abhors child abuse and shall appeal this decision."

• wasblind
    wasblind

The Dr. is in the house, and he's " SURGICAL " wit da pics

• designs
    designs

Even Mr. Rogers could come up with something better

• 00DAD
    00DAD

New Improved Baptism Question #2:

Do you understand that your dedication and baptism identify you as a Rank & File member of Jehovah's Witnesses and not part of the Leadership of "God's spirit-directed organization"?

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

I noticed this in the statement also. The attorney must reed JWN. Words are importanted. They say so much more. It's like The Firm.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Ordained Ministers , who were Catholic Preist + Pedophiles = liability on the Catholic Church

Baptised witnesses, who become Ordained Ministers at baptism + Pedophiles = liability on the WTS

The WTS has a great number of liabilities

• wasblind
    wasblind

Ordained Ministers , who were Caltholic Preist + Pedophiles = liability on the Catholic Church

Baptised witnesses, who become Ordained Ministers at baptism + Pedophiles = liability on the WTS

The WTS has a great number of liabilities

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit