by OUTLAW 100 Replies latest social humour

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Berengaria..

Hey Girl!..

....................... ...OUTLAW

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

Damn, I thought you got picked up (and probed, of course) by that UFO that was hovering around your neck of the woods a year or two back. Welcome back! Let's get some chicken n beer up in this thread.

• paulnotsaul
    paulnotsaul

Welcome back OUTLAW!!!!!! Man, it ain't the same without you. Your like the BEER to go along with the NUTS. Please don't ever leave us again. peaceoutlaw paulnotsaul

• poppers
    poppers

You got some 'splainin to do. Seriously, I'm glad you're back. Would love to hear what you've got to say about some biggies - the Candace Conti issue and Sparlock.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Glad you're back. Definitely missed your comments during Sparlockgate!

• compound complex
    compound complex

Hi OUTLAW:

When I was away you commented that I was probably dog sitting - still am!

You was sitting you? What breed are you?

WELCOME BACK!!!!!

CoCo

• rebel8
    rebel8

Yeah right. Here's a "vacation" pic Outlaw emailed me when he asked me for bail.

I didn't have the cash on hand so I sent Rick Fearon to visit--you know, out of the goodness of my heart--so he'd have company.

He didn't even say thank you!

Rude.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Well I should ruddy well think so.

Its about time too... I thought you had kicked the bucket

• Mickey mouse
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

SweetbabyCheezits..

We get alot of stuff like that up here..

I don`t even like seeing a doctor put on a rubberglove..

You know whats gonna happen next..

He`s not giving you a Cold Beer and KFC..

PaulnotSaul.. Thanks..Every once in a while.. The Beer has to take a break from the Nuts!.. LOL!!.. Poppers.. Thanks.. Sparlock is funny..The WBT$ is going to be laughed at big time.. GB Anthony Morris looks absolutely stunning in his Sparlock Tshirt.. Candace Condi is a huge victory .. Barbara Anderson and I have talked about it.. This is going to be more devestating to the WBT$ than most people can imagine.. This is "THE" game changer.. You can expect my take on it all,as it comes up.. Breakfast of Champians.. Thanks.. The Sparlock thing really made me laugh.. Practicly no one believes Sparlock is from the WBT$.. The WBT$ shot themselves in the ass big time.. The DC is in July here.. I`ll be getting news about how JW`s here,feel about it then.. ....................... ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit