What's with all the abusive believers?

by NewChapter 91 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Shamus has a thread? Where?

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Jonesy, you say that like it's hard to imagine?????????

• shamus100
    shamus100

I know, I know.

It's there, right under the rock, by the tree, by the babbling brook. Bend over and look.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

The babbling brook is a ways from me. I've a headache and I'm not leaving my chair to have my brains fall out.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Or your face ripped off!!

• sabastious
    sabastious
    I don't know Size. I find I don't need Science Digest. It's a crutch you see. I am perfectly capable of observing the natural world and coming to my own scientific conclusions! Sci Di is written by imperfect scientists with an agenda.

Apostate!

-Sab

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Well I'm just saying that I think the writings in Scientific American are more accurate----even though the title seems like an oxymoron.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Face ripped off. Pfffft!!!

Besonkers, have you been drinking again? You make funny jokes. I've never heard of anything so funny! ;D

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

I'm all for people believing whatever they want to believe. When they want to start having their religious beliefs creep into government, then I have a problem. That's really the big problem I have with believers. There are quite a few people who would love to live in a land based off of Biblical laws. It is a scary thought. If those people had it their way, I would be killed for being an atheist. After all, they can justify it with the Bible.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Well I'm just saying that I think the writings in Scientific American are more accurate----even though the title seems like an oxymoron.

There are some crazy prejudices about Americans that float around the different countries. It's one thing to be a person of WalMart, it's another to live amongst them.

-Sab

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit