JWs At My Door Today

by TOTH 29 Replies latest jw friends

• lost1
    lost1

Brilliant. Would really love them to call at mine!

• blondie
    blondie

Remember that Rutherford was a lawyer for the WTS early on and brought the legal solution to most of the WTS problems. So the legal aspect has been in place for a long, long time at the WTS.

• mP
    mP

I think a better approach would be to ask if they are gods appoited spokesman how come God forgot to correct them over a flawed pedophilia policy but has plenty of time to write up a new Awake and WT every other week !?

• Disillusioned Lost-Lamb
    Disillusioned Lost-Lamb

Effin" awesome!

• mamalove
    mamalove

That was amazing! Great job!

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

So i said, that I had no idea if he was a wolf or a sheep so he better go. I then told the boy to be careful.

What a great line. Very pertinent considering the recent case.

• sf
    sf

yES MORBIDZ...THANK YOU. GREAT IDEA!!! VERY SIMPLE TOO!! TOTH, NEXT TIME NAIL THEM WITH A VISUAL OF THE ARTICLE.

GOOD JOB!

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

Great job!

I think I will say: " I read in the paper a lot of you folks are child molesters" ......can I see some photo ID before you say anything else?" - I would love to watch the expressions.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

TOTH: ... as long as the news reports what Jesus said would be reported you are happy to come to my door but when your org is busted and made to pay for their crimes it's a rumor.

Brilliant!

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

It's been a while since it happened, but I just can't seem to "let them have it" the way I would like to. Something inside me remembers being in their shoes, how much i hated being on folks' doorsteps, how much I felt like a hypocrite. So, despite what i would really like to say, I just ask if they're jehovah's Witnesses. when they reply that they are, I just say "not interested" and bid them a good day.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit