JWs At My Door Today

by TOTH 29 Replies latest jw friends

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

I think field circus is going to be very tough for awhile.

Now, if the GB gave a shite about the rank and file, they'd address the issue and give the average JW some talking points rather than just clam up. These poor folks are going out there raw - up against people who read newspapers, get news online and will see broadcasts about the JW child sex abuse scandal. GB = chicken-shits - and believe me - I know chicken-shits. I'm talking first-hand, up close experience.

• TOTH
    TOTH

Chickenshit is right. Hiding behind lawyers. Whatever happened to facing the persecution and turning the other cheek and proudly standing up for Jah's principles??? Oh wait, that is when you are accused of being Christian and suffering for Christ. Suffering for hiding scandalous and hurtful things DESERVES Caesar's sword.

If they truly were jah's org they would not need a battery of lawyers to protect their hedge funds and lavish lifestyle.

• sizemik
    sizemik

Top marks . . . . . . make them own it. It might wake a few up from thier dream.

• laverite
    laverite

TOTH - this is excellent. Bravo.

• Retrovirus
    Retrovirus

Excellent!

I'll try this too, and then ask to see their current Working With Children cards.

Can't wait . . .

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

Excellent response!!

I think it would be a good idea for those of us who have them coming by or in the neighborhood to have copies of the news articles to give them. If it's from the New York Times, for instance, it's not "apostate literature". But at least it can be proven that it isn't just some rumor made to make them look bad, but it is in fact a reality that their publishing company masking as a religion is about to be over $20 million dollars lighter.

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

Oh, sheer delightful genius, TOTH!

I'm going to borrow that!

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

excellent work

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

i wish they would visit me...

oz

• Hermano