Rick Fearon's interview with attorney Rick Simons and Barbara Anderson is now up on 6 Screens

by ScenicViewer 51 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• cedars
    cedars

Hardly. I should seriously give up trying to save you from embarrassing yourself which meets with no grace whatever.

In that case, please allow me to relieve you of your heavy and thankless burden. slimboyfat - you may now STOP trying to "save me from embarrassing myself"!! Your services as self-proclaimed "saviour of Cedars" are no longer required. I can write you a reference if you want to move on to someone else, but it won't be positive.

Unlike most of your criticism of me, my criticism of Rick's show was constructive. I was actually pleasantly surprised at Rick's abilities as a host. If he can find a way of disguising the conference call as more of a "show" (which I think he's doing pretty-much already), it will be much easier to listen to, especially for newcomers and active JWs tuning in for the first time. An example I gave (albeit in a rather blunt and unkind manner) was that of Richard Rawe's interjections. They tend to come out of the blue and leave people baffled, as happened on at least one occasion with Richard Simons.

Cedars

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I consider myself relieved. Good luck surviving without me.

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Please stop fighting, boys.

Bangalore

• cedars
    cedars

We just did.

Cedars

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

He started it.

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Good boys.

Bangalore

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Please stop fighting ...

LOL. I thought about saying "For Pete's sake kiss already!" but didn't think it would go down well.

• chu082011
    chu082011

Thank very much for all. It help me to think about for my ideals.

Tks again and pls keep posting.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Oh dear god, please tell me Rick Fearon isn't coming back here spamming his shit again. >:O

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Ricks shit bad, Gorilla shit good !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit