Rick Fearon's interview with attorney Rick Simons and Barbara Anderson is now up on 6 Screens

by ScenicViewer 51 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

Follow this link, scroll down to entry dated 6-16-2012.

http://www.sixscreensofthewatchtower.com/telenetwork/six-screens.php

Edit: Warning, you will have to listen to several minutes of music before Rick starts talking.

Edit 2: This is a 5 hour program. A progress bar will appear the allows you to fast forward, but it took many minutes for it to load on my computer. Patience needed.

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

Note to Rick Fearon:

You have an amazing radio voice, easy to listen to, gripping, and you know how to keep a conversation going.

You could be a major force for good in the fight against Watchtower. From reading this forum, it seems to be your sensationalism and shock-jock approach that has turned people off of your cause.

If you would consider a slight change in tactic, and stick with real information that people can relate to, you would be a giant to be reconned with in exposing the wrongs of the WTBTS.

All the best to you.

• AK MCGRATH
    AK MCGRATH

For whatever reason, I cannot get it going under Firefox, but works fine for Explorer.

Thank you for posting the link is up, Scenic. Now I can listen to what I missed after I left the call.

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

@AK MCGRATH,

You're welcome. And it's strange about FF vs IE. I'm using FireFox and it works great. It's IE that I have problems with! Go figure.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Four minutes in:

"Active JWs call in, even bethelites call into the show..."

Oh brother.

• poppers
  • ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

@ Slimboyfat,

I noticed that Rick is still promoting Johnny the Bethelite story. I was hoping we wouldn't be hearing any more about that.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Oh well apart from that it sounds good so far.

He does run a good show, apart from when he goes off the rails.

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

Attorney Rick Simons enters the program at 1 hour 30 seconds (1:00:30).

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Thanks. I'm 45 mins in and I'm bored already. No disrespect meant - just that Rick's going over stuff we know and I want to cut to the chase.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit