Watchtower Lawsuit on Twitter

by purplesofa 37 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• cedars
    cedars

Thanks for adding me folks. I'm trying to find my feet in this strange new world of twitter. It all seems a bit overwhelming, or "too much information"!

But if it helps get the word out, so be it.

Cedars

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

You'll soon get the hang of it Cedars! A real great medium for spreading/finding info. For to it be of benefit you need to 'Follow' people with similar views/interests as yourself you can find them by seeing who others 'Follow'. People will Follow you back and that will produce interactions for you.

A while ago I tweeted the link to the child abuse case and one of my Followers challenged it. I briefly answered and then he sent me a direct message (private) to ask me more. It turns out his partner is a JW and they have serious issues to resolve. Small world eh?

Loz x

• DT
    DT

I wanted to point out that you can set up rss feeds to post automatically to your Twitter account. This could be a great way to post articles from XJW blogs and websites. This isn't suitable for everyone, but it could be pretty helpful for some. Twitterfeed.com and dlvr.it are good services for this. Yahoo Pipes is good for merging and editing RSS feeds.

There are also some easy ways to increase your followers, especially if you don't care who you follow. If you just follow people, many will follow back. You can always unfollow those who don't after a week or so. Twiends.com is a great place to go to get extra followers. You earn credits by following people which are used to reward others for following you. I wouldn't recommend using the paid options. The free option works good by itself.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Thanks for the info DT.

• DT
    DT

I recently saw these comments on Twitter.

"It's a hard knock life for Jehovah's Witnesses."

"Pop up ads are the Jehovah's Witnesses of the Internet."

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

haven't figured out twitter yet but I am following your twitter feeds online purps.

couldn't get the last "e" because of space constraints. I am now

@snakesinthetowr

Snakes (Rich )

• DT
    DT

Here is a tweet that can be copied exactly. It mentions the New York Times article and a catchy phrase.

Very true, see http://nyti.ms/LgD5uh RT @Lord_Siyanda: It's a hard knock life for Jehovah's Witnesses. via @MrWorldly

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

http://snakesinthetower.blogspot.com/

I haven't posted in years, I have to go to work but had to say something about it.

snakes

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit