Watchtower Lawsuit on Twitter

by purplesofa 37 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I just checked Twitter and the story is picking up tremendously there.

Many people only get their news from Twitter now.

I encourage you to use Twitter, you can do this anonymously.

RT (Return the stories) Get familiar with twitter if you are not already.

It's a wonderful format for spreading the news.

Many activist will see this and spread the story that have many followers...

the time to do this is now, before the story gets too old.

purps

• BlindersOff1
    BlindersOff1

Very good idea

• DT
    DT

I've been trying to do my part. It's not hard to retweet other stories if you don't feel like composing your own tweet.

It might be fun to try to organise a time to get Jehovah's Witnesses to be a trending topic and talk about the lawsuit, Sparlock and anything else that is interesting. I noticed that a lot of people mention Jehovah's Witnesses when they get woken up on Saturday morning, so that might be a good time to do it.

We could schedule some tweets for Saturday morning and also send messages to those who are complaining about the Witnesses waking them up. We could mention articles about how to get on their do not call list or start a petition asking Jehovah's Witnesses to stop sending sexual predators to people's doors.

• BlindersOff1
    BlindersOff1

Just tweeted my first tweet

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I am @purplesofa on twitter, I will follow anyone from here if I know who you are. You can send me a private message if you like.

I have 400 followers and have sent out over 12K tweets!!!! The power of Twitter in spreading whatever you want to say is great.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I will check my private msgs here if you want to let me know there who you are!

• BlindersOff1
    BlindersOff1

I'm BlindersOff1 on tweeter

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

great @Blindersoff1 :)

• panhandlegirl
    panhandlegirl

I am @ybarraisa on tweeter. I also jest tweeted.

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

I'm following you Purps, and have retweeted

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit