Facebook Comments From JWs About Kendrick Case

by cofty 78 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• baltar447
    baltar447

Purps, are you "Michele Crawford" ?

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Satan needs to step back

Wait, wasn't Jehovah with the elders that covered it up? Didn't Jehovah pen the secret elders manual they were following to a tee? Is Jehovah Satan? COGNITIVE DISSONANCE IS A B*TCH!

-Sab

• baltar447
    baltar447

I almost wish I had an account at jwtalk, but the stupidity would probably kill me

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

No Baltar! Not her!

• shamus100
    shamus100

Okay, I'll bite.

How do I lurk there? :D

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Posted Right above the MSNBC article is one on the Boy Scouts,

The Boy Scouts Are Being Forced To Release 20 Years Of 'Perversion Files' Oregon's highest court is forcing the Boy Scouts of America to disclose records of two decades of alleged sex abuse – on the heels of shocking abuse scandals at an elite New York prep school and Penn State.

I don't see anyone asking for it to be removed!!!!

• baltar447
    baltar447

Ha, that guy Andrew Stephen S removed his comments

• baltar447
    baltar447

Oh, it would be AWESOME to have the WT be ordered to release their "pedo-files"

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

I've made quite a few posts on the msnbc site, just got thru posting that there has to be a witness to a person being sexually abused, and how if a sister doesn't scream loud enough during an assault and is sexually penetrated she can be DA or DF from the congregation.

• sabastious
    sabastious

Cofty, you should tell these fine upstanding folk that sometimes God uses a world power of the day to discipline his people.

And there was much rejoicing.

-Sab

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit