Facebook Comments From JWs About Kendrick Case

by cofty 78 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

I think Sparlock needs to comment on that facebook page.

• baltar447
    baltar447

DAFUQ???:

Andrew Stephen S Hey Jehovah's witnesses News, Library, History, Videos, Talks.. I'm Surprised. I seem at your prayer about DNA on internet you look feel tired. Jehovah was agree with me prayer discuss 3 year ago past then after. Jehovah was make arrange now then after now you have prayer about that. I'm heart prayer proof Jehovah secret.

and...

Andrew Stephen S Hey Jehovah's witnesses News, Library, History, Videos, Talks.. I'm Surprised. I seem at your prayer about DNA on internet you look feel tired. Jehovah was agree with me prayer discuss 3 year ago past then after. Jehovah was make arrange now then after now you have prayer about that. I'm heart prayer proof Jehovah secret.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

I knew 2 pedophiles. Both were reported to the elders, and each time the elders TOLD the family to not spread it around the Kingdom Hall else they would be disfellowshipped. The pedophiles were never prosecutied by the police (or turned in that i know of).

And, one used narcotics to drug the women/girls he raped. Homestead Florida and Merryville Tennessee congregations during 1960s, 1970s, 1980s, and 1990s. The man, Maurice Kelly, is now DEAD. Even when he was old, I hear, he was still a pervert.

Skeeter

• shamus100
    shamus100

If someone had the balls, they should get them really riled up and go into gruesome detail how they want Jehovah to kill the apostates.

Feed the fire baby! :D

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

In defense of the bad spelling and sentence structure, English may not be their first language. I really try to give people a break on that and focus on what they are saying!

• Kudra
    Kudra

lol, "Andrew Stephen S" is goin' to TOWN.

counselling the brothers n shit.

• Kudra
    Kudra

I love it:

Andrew Stephen S Orlando . Might you want quit resident evil game someday. Consider this video game . what look like she are acting immoral clothes show off. And We are clean personal become a quality for Jehovah. Satan are not part of our personal for women thing or Man thing. :)

• cofty
    cofty

I have only posted under my own name Bill Blyth and a quick look at my own FB page will quickly confirm I not a JW but if anybody has a new FB account they could have some fun.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I posted on the page.... I think Andrew Stephen S Orlando is deaf. He went to Arkansas School for the Deaf, it's on his FB page. Just thought I would let you know.

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

i used to get pissed reading those idiots, but now i feel pity for them. and if any of you have an account at JWtalk, check out their news section, they are talking about it. JW's are a pathetic bunch.

im now also reading the msnbc comments, and one thing is clear, the jw's either do not read the article, cant read, or deliberatly lie about what they read. they make statements that are just flat out incorrect. its hilarious.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit