So I shaved off all my hair

by Qcmbr 36 Replies latest social physical

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

tailsin I know it was my choice and a total different mind set. I don't take offence at much in life. I know to thin or loose hair is a major problem..... It hurts. Qcmbr looks good shaved and just trying to pass on that some people can and do look good with no hair

all good and bald

• talesin
    talesin

thanks, FS, I didn't want you to think I was dissing the wonderful thing you did in solidarity with your friend.

xo

tal

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

never took it that way

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

Diest - you are right it does look like a Jesus fish

• tec
    tec

I have psoriasis also. I think it is attracted to whatever different ph balance is in the skin with hair. Because I get it on my scalp, eyebrows, around the hairline, behind the ears. I only get it when I stop using a psoriasis shampoo though. As long as I am using one (i have used t-gel, but my favorite one is no longer available) then I get no flair-ups. Or mostly no flair-ups... stress can bring it on, and always a bit at the turn of the season.

The coal tar works too, (best really) but then I came across an article about its carcinogenic effects... so I try to stay away from it as much as possible.

I would think that you have no hair on your head would clear it up altogether. Or is that what you were hoping for by shaving it?

Peace,

tammy

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

"

Right now my hair is about 1/4" long. It's time for a trim
    . Mrs. Jones you've told us more than we need to know !!

hahahahahahahaha"

Lmfao!!

• sizemik
    sizemik
    good old carcinogenic coal tar extract.

Pine tar works well also. No carcinogens

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit