you look good!

Bald is Beautiful! Your wife will get used to it

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Yes your wife will get used to it.

• caliber
    caliber

Right now my hair is about 1/4" long. It's time for a trim
    . Mrs. Jones you've told us more than we need to know !!

hahahahahahahaha

• sizemik
    sizemik

psoriasis is a bitch . . . I had a ten year battle with it (it wasn't on my head) and it left a lot of scarring.

Different things work for different folks, but a pharmacists used to custom-make a cream for me . . . with 1% salicylic acid active ingredient. Worked well for me.

• Diest
    Diest

Q - If you cant fix your psoriasis you might try a vegtable juice fast. My skin looked great after about 10 days. Watch the documentary sick, fat, and nearly dead.....

FS keep your pink ribbons vertical or else they turn in to Jesus fishes....

• Flat_Accent
    Flat_Accent

Maybe I should shave my head.

You said you cut yourself.. is that because of the condition or were you using an old school razorblade?

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I remember back in '88 when I was studying, and I started to move up in my company. I was in line for management, but I had the typical large hair from the 80's. I walked into the salon I usually went to and told them to cut it all off. She wouldn't until I thought about it. Once she was satisfied, she sat me in the chair in the front window. (The salon was in a mall). She walked around the front of the store and gathered a huge group. She piut my hair in a pony tail. Held it up with one hand, siccors in the other hand, and people were screaming cut cut cut!. She did. I took it home and gave it to my Mom. It was almost 2 feet long.

Afterwards I had to adjust to not using a bottle of shampoo a week. Showers were a lot quicker as well

• talesin
    talesin

Found -- in your case, it was a choice, and one of empowerment. In no way did I intend to demean your act of solidarity with your friend by my comments,,, enforced shaving of the head by a higher power is an entirely different matter!

xo

tal

• Razziel
    Razziel

Salicylic acid doesn't work for me, just good old carcinogenic coal tar extract.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit