Jesus ,the son of GOD,on earth as a man,never wrote down his words of wisdom,message of salvation,only talked to a minority group,majority of what he preached was never recorded by observers,?

by smiddy 45 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• designs
    designs

You do see that those are assertions. If Jesus rose from the dead a human and immortal it should be very easy for him to appear and settle the whole argument.

Our former religion kept us hooked with 'he's coming soon'. Nothing is stopping God from this that I can see.

• Fernando
    Fernando

I have personally seen and experienced the same spirit in the Watchtower ruling religious clergy class that led the Pharisees to kill Jesus and the message about him.

If Jesus came again in the flesh, the results would be the same. Religionists just won't have a bar of the real Jesus.

Persons who are disposed to salvation and righteousness on God's terms are able to discern and interact with Jesus spiritually at this time. Of course being human I would love physical interaction too.

• designs
    designs

Lie No.1 The Pharisees did not kill Jesus. Lie No.2 The Jews did not say 'let his blood be upon us'. The 4 Gospels are a Mark Twain version of something going on.

If Jesus The Immortal showed up how can the results be the same, all he needs to do is show up and for some reason he just refuses.

• tec
    tec

Smiddy, Christ said that the Spirit would teach and lead people into all truth. He did not have to write things down to be tampered with and to be depended upon like a crutch, to be lost in time and translation. Because those with the faith to do so would 'worship' in spirit, and listen to the spirit who teaches.

Paul did not depend upon the writings or even testimony of other apostles/disciples. He listened and heard and was taught... through the spirit.

The writings about Christ serve as witnesses to Christ... but to know Him, one needs to listen in spirit.

Everyone has 'holy writings'. So what authority do they really give?

Peace,

tammy

• criticalwitness
    criticalwitness

Yes it is a bit odd also when you consider the fact that god had moses inscribe the ten commandments on stone tablets and after those broke had him do it again because it was so important! Also he had many prophets write things down like daniel seal up the book till time of the end some like him had prof scribes to ensure accuracy! I mean even god in heaven is spoken of as having a book of life! Brothers in bible are told to write contracts to avoid disputes! But all of a suden jesus comes and he writes nothing? Keep in mind his first miracle was turning water in to wine! Think about I think romans got rid of this guys body themselves to let the ppl have a maryr just like pres obama would not show ppl pic of binladen dead body ppl would go nuts its like telling a kid on dec 31 christmas day their is no santa clause that kid would loose his mind! And also start asking qeustions! Keep ppl pasified

• Disillusioned Lost-Lamb
    Disillusioned Lost-Lamb

Because:

A- Religion/empires wanted their version to be accepted for their own gain.

B- It's all BS.

I choose B.

• Bella15
    Bella15

"Why have the people of India ,Pakistan,Bangladesh,China,India,Indonesia,etc.etc. large populations of earth been deprived of this life saving message for two centuries ? """" NOT ANYMORE ...

Because contrary to what have been led to believe by JWs (if you've been one of them) or certain christians groups ... the preaching of the Gospel is for testimony (not conversion) and will be magnified as time closes in (end of the age), the Holy Spirit convicts us of our sinful nature and will lead us to accept Jesus as the Son of God. The Gospel now is reaching people by the billions through Satellite TV ... millions are giving their life to Christ all over the world ... JWs led us to believe that we have to be PERFECT first in order to be acceptable to the Father, but the Bible tell us otherwise, Jesus will finish the good work that has been started in us (the Spirit that comes to dwell in us when we accept Jesus) ... ask God to reveal you, to give you insight into the Parables of the Kingdom of God ... "this life saving message" you refer to... it is for the end of the age ... we may be in that time it may be years in the future ... my Saviour, my dear Lord Jesus, the Sower, He knows...

http://www3.sympatico.ca/lords.word/sower1.html

• designs
    designs

Please go into detail on being convicted of your sinful nature.

• sir82
    sir82
    The Gospel now is reaching people by the billions through Satellite TV

So what does god have against North Koreans?

Or Africans living in areas without electricity?

• Fernando
    Fernando

Waking up to myself and seeing my dysfunction, aberrance and corruption (sin) when measured against a perfect standard is a heart conviction and work of the Holy Spirit.

We humans generally see others' flaws and mistakes very easily. Not so with our own. We need supernatural help to discern our level of need for God's transformative intervention in our lives.

Our blindness to dysfunction extends beyond ourselves to our particular society or culture. An example is where we have come to consider death and Chronic Disease as normal. Another curious, albeit potentially insignificant, example is accent - people from other countries speak incorrectly - we don't speak with an accent.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit