Jesus ,the son of GOD,on earth as a man,never wrote down his words of wisdom,message of salvation,only talked to a minority group,majority of what he preached was never recorded by observers,?

by smiddy 45 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• designs
    designs

Worth repeating since christianity still hangs around, ask a 100 christians hell ask 1000 christians if they have ever done thorough research from a jewish perspective. I bet its pretty close to 0 since they keep perpetuating the same mistakes generation after generation.

• Fernando
  • Sulla
    Sulla

Maybe it is worth repeating, designs. You may be interested to learn that the Muslims consider bth the Jews and Christians to have misunderstood scripture as well. If you thoroughly understand Islam, you will grasp what is wrong with Judiasm as well as what is wrong with Christianity. A two-fer, if you will. But, if you ask 1,000 Jews if they've bothered to research this from the Islamic perpective, you get a similar result.

• Fernando
    Fernando

Religionists do not want us approaching the Bible as a book that (merely) contains a map, hidden in plain sight, which is called the gospel/bissar/injeel/injil, and which opens the way for ANYONE to receive direct communication from God.

It's not hard to see why. If you and I can deal direct, the middleman is redundant.

If salvation, a right standing, and a clean standing are FREE GIFTS available to ANYONE then religion loses all its power, legitimacy and relevance.

• designs
    designs

'Free gifts' is the problem because the leader of this new religion said you must believe in him only to receive x gifts and that's the down-fall of that philosophy.

• Fernando
    Fernando

I hear what you are saying there designs, however Jesus being against religion, never started one.

Jesus' invitation is to find and follow him - as simple Jesus followers - not as part of any religion, denomination, sect, cult or group.

As Paul effectively said: "there is neither Jew, nor Christian, nor Muslim, nor Hindu" and so on...

• designs
    designs

The argument is- if you have someone telling people 'follow me and only me there is no other way to salvation' you have started a religion.

• Fernando
    Fernando

I would agree designs, if that person is human.

(Psalm 146:3) . . .Do not put YOUR trust in nobles, Nor in the son of earthling man, to whom no salvation belongs.

• designs
    designs

He's not? He got killed.

• Fernando
    Fernando

True, God's word or message (the gospel) came to us in the flesh for a season. At this time he is seated in heaven at the right hand of God and provides access to God in a way no one else can.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit