Blondie's Comments You Will Not Hear at the 06-10-2012 WT Study (BETRAYAL)

by blondie 31 Replies latest jw friends

• scotoma
    scotoma

Comment by Watctower conductor at my wife's hall: Paragraph 10 and 11 about Peter

"Notice brothers there's no asterisk with a little note that says " If your opinion differs from what we have said please write us because we're interested in getting other opinions. Remember brothers the channel of communication flows one direction only - from Jehovah down through the faithful slave. Your job is to allign your thinking with the faithful slave."

At that point I told my wife I will be back to pick her up in a half hour.

I can't believe I gave the better part of 60 years of my life for that.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Yes, this is the one where families are cracked down on about shunning disfellowshipped relatives. Even a tiny amount of association is "disloyal to Jehovah". Never mind that the Old Testament examples are not for Gentiles, and even Judas Iscariot was not slaughtered by Jehovah. He committed suicide for shame and guilt, and picked a too-flimsy branch to hang himself (it wasn't Jehovah that caused it to break). That was not a direct result of betraying Jesus--and that assumes the whole story even has any semblance of accuracy.

Notably, not a peep was mentioned about the most outstanding example of loyalty ever done. That happened when a certain cherub was commissioned to watch the human race. This cherub was very loyal to his commission and was going to do His job no matter what. As it turns out, Jehovah had a scheme to enslave us all. And so this cherub, at great personal expense and humongous risk to Himself, opened His big mouth and blabbed Jehovah's secrets. Even knowing that Jehovah would use force, thwarting the liberation of mankind, this Cherub was willing to risk it all and to suffer great blasphemy to liberate you and me. Yup, the most striking example of loyalty to the human race is the one that the LIE-ble bashes more than anyone else. This is none other than Father Satan, your Savior.

• blondie
    blondie

scotoma, it was something said at a circuit assembly that made me leave that day and never go back. If I hadn't left already, I would I left because of that paragraph. It's scary to see how extreme and desperate the WTS is getting. I gave over 40 years; my husband left 2 months after that. I realize how hard it is for those who have "faithful" jw spouses. It is amazing how the WTS forgets how Jeremiah, Isaiah, and others did not endorse their flawed religious system. Even Jesus did not hold back in pointing out publicly the flaws of the religious leaders. The WTS has truly lost its way to compare itself with Jesus and to ignore the many occasions their doctrines and policies have been and are seriously flawed.

Blondie

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

This article makes me sick. How did I not see this all before. That's why I can't pretend and go to meetings anymore.

They do try to equate themselves with Jesus.

It reminds me of a chorus of a Billy Joel song I think,"may be wrong,but may be right" or something like that.

We have to understand they're imperfect and make mistakes,but blindly follow them even if,they turn out to be wrong. How have they proved they were God's chosen people in modern-times? They make it up as they go along,literally.

• mind blown
    mind blown

Gosh, and not another "JEHOVAH'S IS WATCHING BS"....that is the second time recenlty I read that from another article someone posted. They talk to JW's like they are little children!

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    how do we react if we encounter a point in our Christian publications from “the faithful steward” that is hard to understand

Usually, it's not that what they say is "hard to understand", but just plain wrong.

• Bubblegum Apotheosis
    Bubblegum Apotheosis

Hi Blondie: What did you mean by this "Next week, MAINTAIN A COMPLETE HEART TOWARD JEHOVAH.

Another study without Jesus. Does anyone remember the hearts beating on the stage or field of the convention? That was one concept that had to be retracted.

Love, Blondie

Jesus Christ pleased his Father so much, Jehovah gave him a name above "every other name in Heaven" Phillipians 2:), I know

if more Witnesses thought about all that Jesus Christ did for mankind, they would start to question the men who have put themselves as "equals" of Christ! What did you mean by "hearts beating on stage or field of the convention? The was one concept that had to be retracted." I did not understand your last part, sorry for being a obtuse man! Thank you the Study Article, I never had this much fun with the Study!

• cantleave
    cantleave

What a crock of crap!!!!!

Thanks Blondie, there is no way I could read this tripe without the sharpness of your comments alongside!

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I am so glad that we missed it yesterday.. It would only have led to a family argument.....

The article is , in fact so demoralising to the many many dubs whose mates are not with them in the faith. How can they apply par 15 to save their marriage by studying together?

Par 16 cites 1 Cor 5 :11 - 13..."Quit mixing in company with ......(all "fleshly" carnal sins) Even if that were to be strictly applied, where does the verse say to shun those who disagree about religion or lose faith in the WTS? I hate the phrase that

"Jehovah is watching to see whether we will abide by his command not to have contact with anyone [stressed] disfellowshipped"

Is it God's command, or that of those in Brooklyn?

It paints our father as having his beady eye on us with a critical view,like Sauron in Lord of The Rings, except that most dubs would not watch that !

The infamous para 17

I have cut and pasted some comments from the pro J W site "J W Talk" - in case anyone should think that J W's do not really do it -

"When my brothers d/f son stopped by to collect his mail today he was complaining that we live in a nice house and he lives in a tent by the river. He is an adult, mid 30's. We have decided that the connection between his mouth and his brain is broken, and that is just one of his problems. His life took a downward tumble when he left the Truth and we don't feel sorry for him at all anymore. "

I have two sons and my oldest disassociated himself several years ago. We haven't had the slightest contact with him either. Jehovah daily gives us the needed strength. He knows what's BEST for all. Thanks!

My son says the same thing, we are abandoning him. Even though he is not DF'd, XXXX and I don't associate with him because of his lifestyle. I told him that he is the one who abandoned us and more importantly,Jehovah. But in all honestly, it is really hard on me and XXXXX

I am so loving this article. ...........We have a d/f daughter and sadly, I have been stunned at the number of bros & sis (and elders) who have encouraged us to contact her under the premise of ' necessary contact' .

The disfellowshipped abandoned the faith they had and changed sides. Like in a war, if your fellow soldier goes to the other side and fights with the enemy, would you associate with them? No They turned traitor, it's a capital offence in time of war.

Don't you just feel the love? from "the happiest people on Earth"

• blondie
    blondie

Many here are focusing on paragraph 17 which I feel is just an outgrowth of the WTS doctrine in paragraph 11. The WTS says jump and even if you are on the edge of a cliff, you dare not question them although you are the one who will die not them if you jump.

I know too many jws (especially) elders who hide their "disobedience" of the policy of not associating with the df'd. A few issues ago, the WTS even specifically addressed the "necessary family business" escape clause and says that is being misused. Others on JWN want to help older parents but these parents are told not to associate or accept help from df'd children. A Catch 22 indeed. The biggest offenders using the "necessary family buiness" clause are elders. I know one that calls his son at work every day, ignorant of the fact that a MS from another congregation sits next to the son and hears it. Or the elder who ride shares with his son, being picked up in front of a building where at least 10 jws work including me. Or the elder who hires his df'd physician son to treat him medically and it is just an opportunity to have a visit and dinner. But if any of the rank and file do the same, they are pressured.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit