Today's WT: A Warning To You Loyal Witnesses

by metatron 36 Replies latest jw friends

• mynameislame
    mynameislame

This post reminded me of the one person I respect as a JW. He truly dedicated his live to living by the principles he believed in.

Every person in our territory knew who he was because he was out there every day going door to door.

And when he got old, senile and was acting a bit crazy I remember one of the elders showing no sympathy for him and even made some derisive comment to the tune of since he didn't have an actual medical condition there was no excuse for his behavior.

Interestingly searching or his name on google I found this link:

http://www.seanet.com/~raines/eisenhower.html

http://www.seanet.com/~raines/eisenhower.html

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

This is exactly what you can expect. And, to make matters worse, most of them are destitute even before the health crisis, usually because they obeyed the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger. Wasting money on field circus and Worldwide Pedophile Defense Fund donations and refusing work because it might make them miss a boasting session or deprive them of the opportunity to pious-sneer makes the whole problem that much worse.

To add to the misery, their lives are completely stagnant. Everything they have is in that LIE-ble and in the washtowel littera-trash. They never developed a meaningful life. Their hobbies were non-existent. For those who were born in, they most likely never bothered to further their education beyond the Theocraptic Misery "School(??)". Too many of them pious-sneered, wasting their lives going from door to door instead of developing other interests. The scope of their lives became extremely narrow. Additionally, they restricted themselves even worse because they are afraid of invoking Satan and His Demons (which would have actually done them some good). Thus, they lack mental stimulation.

Ultimately, with the above-described physical misery and lack of care from their family, the lack of financial resources, and the lack of mental stimulation, their souls are damned. Even without a literal place of pain and suffering to look forward to, those souls usually are reincarnated (after their memory is wiped out) into something that is going to have an even more miserable time trying to develop their souls. Bad luck dogs them, and many end up getting stuck in an even worse cult (or the same cult, this time even stricter). And, every time they try to break free, they have hordes of filthy angels surrounding them that stop them from succeeding.

WARNING: STAYING FAITHFUL TO THIS GROUP OF SCUMBAGS WILL RESULT IN DAMNATION BEYOND DEATH, AND MISERY UP TO THAT POINT. IT RESULTS IN BAD LUCK IN ANY FUTURE LIVES, AND KEEPS YOU FROM FULFILLMENT.

DO NOT BE MISLED! IF YOU ARE NOT ALREADY COMMITTED TO THIS VILE ORGANIZATION, DO NOT GO ANY FARTHER! IF YOU ARE ALREADY COMMITTED, PLEASE SHOW COURAGE AND GET OUT OF IT IMMEDIATELY, BEFORE ANY MORE ANGELS CAN ATTACH THEMSELVES TO YOUR SOUL!

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I remember about 10 years ago there was a KM that touched on caring for your parents. I beleive they were giving the green light on not caring for your parents if they are non beleivers

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

Most Witnesses don't believe they will ever get old in "this system". They don't think that far off.

But,the Watchtower has no business getting involved with family.

• Bubblegum Apotheosis
    Bubblegum Apotheosis

Metatron, this is happening with parents whose children are elders and pioneers. Shunning is becoming very popular in these Last Days of the Organization! Confusion is rampant, people are becoming more unstable, ungrateful and wicked, while the Branches have moved to Defcon 3 (Move all cash into liquid investments, turn the Watchtower Society into a mutated spider corperation, and unplug the Bat-Phone!)

"SHUNNING IS NO LONGER FOR DISFELLOWSHIPED WITNESSES, IT'S FOR ANYONE WHO DARES TO DISAGREE WITH YOU!"

• Quendi
    Quendi

@ Bubblegum Apotheosis: Are we truly in "these Last Days of the Organization"? I certainly hope so. Seeing its complete demise would allow me to die a happy and satisfied man.

@ WTWizard: I also have to agree with your assessment that most Witnesses lead lives that "are completely stagnant". They do nothing to cultivate and extend the talents and abilities they have. Activities centered wholly, only, and solely on and around the cult leave very little room for personal growth. Yet like those afflicted with the Stockholm Syndrome, most Witnesses do not see themselves as hostages to a hostile organization bent on doing them harm. Rather, they have aligned their free will and power of reason with its perverted aims.

Quendi

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

wha happened is correct, when my mother was taking care of her mother she would have to miss meetings sometimes. the jw's would keep encouraging her to just put her in a home so she doesnt have to take care of her. in addition, back in the mid 90's, taking care of sick parents was a normal thing that was respected, but now not only is taking your df'd family member to the doctor not "family business", but even if they are jw's you are still told not to allow the sick parent to infringe in any way on your meeting attandance, service time, and all the millions of things jw's have to do. they are getting crazy.

i also remember when my wife's mother's husband was sick with cancer, we got alot of heat for going over there and bringing groceries because her mom is DA'd.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

yourmomma: they are getting crazy.

Getting? How about GOTTEN!

• Cadellin
    Cadellin

I thought this WT was hitting a new extreme in family shunning practices. Prior to this, they always seemed to acknowledge "necessary family business" as allowable contact. This article, however, specified, "not the slightest contact" or words to that effect. In other words, if readers are meant to take it as it says, absolutely no contact whatsoever.

Someone should make sure the Bulgarian government gets a copy...

• blindnomore
    blindnomore

mynameislame, Thanks for the link. Interesting reading! It remindes me of a MS who was invited to West Point but turned it down. He is struggling from job to job today. What a waste!

How about infirm elderly JW couple in their 80's being taken care by their DF'ed ex-daughter-in-law and her df'ed husband(not their son)! The most hypocritical part of the whole thing is that local JWs are actively shunning this couple who are a only caretaker of their own JW elderly (local elders don't mind about this arrangement as long as they don't have to do it), but glorifying uncaring JW family member who are elder, pioneers, and ms who abandoned their own hepless elderly!

How things can be so twisted and wrong? I am going crazy!!

Edit: Cadellin, that means local JW family and elders will finally going to take over their resoponsibility of taking care of their JW elderly and make sure no DF'ed JW ex-family be around them?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit