Armenian Public Television retracts false statements about Jehovah’s Witnesses

by cantleave 22 Replies latest jw friends

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

I would be more impressed if the Watchtower would retract one of the many false statements they have made about other religious groups.

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

I'll wager that the persons in question actually did associate with JWs. As long as they weren't baptized the WT can say they were not UJWs. If they WERE baptized the WT can still say they were not JWs because as soon as someone sins they become instantly not a JW anymore. So with that rationale, JWs are perfect people who never sin and a JW has never committed a crime in all of history.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Armenia is orthodox Christian and it pretty much tries to vilify everything that it not them. I hate to say it, but their news outlets are often the sole source of scurrilous attacks on non orthodox christian/Muslim/Jewish religion from what I have read the last few years. I have seen stories there that are recounted all over the persecuted christian sites that have NO other source than Armenian News Agency (or something like that). Armenia has been through a lot socially and politically and they have a persecution complex like unto the WT from what I can tell. They likely have a much bigger right the the chip on their shoulder than the WT, but that is no cause to make up crap.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit