God's Perfect Creation

by MrFreeze 54 Replies latest watchtower bible

• shamus100
    shamus100

Sabastious!!! How DARE YOU SAY THAT ABOUT ME!!! >:O Monkeys can love too!!! ** runs away sobbing **

• sabastious
    sabastious
    ** runs away sobbing **

It must have been something I said.

-Sab

• sseveninches
    sseveninches

The way I always understood it was that animals were indeed perfect in the time of Adam and Eve, and their disobedience granted them imperfection, which was also passed on to the plants and animals.

When this "world" is restored, we will live forever, and so will the animals. Since there is supposed to be no dying, there won't be any animals killing other animals. I have always questioned this, because some animals are carnivores, and were born this way. JWs teach that animals were created by design, and the design is to eat other animals. I don't see how this could suddenly change just because humans are suddenly able to live eternally.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Sabastious hates all woodland creatures. It's true.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

But sab, that doesn't make any sense. The whole imperfection thing is supposed to be a hereditary thing. That is why Jesus was supposedly perfect. The animals never sinned. Regardless, how is that fair for the animals? What did they do to deserve suffering and death? That is absolutely cruel. How is that just? Isn't God supposed to be just?

Yes shamus, he is a monkey murderer too but I hate to inform you kittens are cuter as they do not throw their feces so it makes a stronger point.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    But sab, that doesn't make any sense. The whole imperfection thing is supposed to be a hereditary thing. That is why Jesus was supposedly perfect. The animals never sinned. Regardless, how is that fair for the animals? What did they do to deserve suffering and death? That is absolutely cruel. How is that just? Isn't God supposed to be just?

You are wrongly utilizing the modern word hereditary by placing it into the Genesis creation story. Genetics are not something that is described in the account, but rather the focus is on actions and their causes and effects. It's not unreasonable to think that the choices Adam and Eve made could effect the entire natural world including the animal kingdom. Animals WERE innocent that's what I said, but the justice comes in by sacrificing them instead of humans. This could be explained as an unnatural catch 22 brought about by the lying centric ideology of the Serpent.

-Sab

• shamus100
    shamus100

Mr. Freeze,

I strongly urge you to step back, think about what you are arguing about and with whom, go into the garage, hit your head with a 2X4, and get drunk. HINT: IT'S NOT ME.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

The animals were all created perfect.

They were all given a test.

They all failed.

They all got their various curses.

When Jehovah's ultimate perfect creation failed he spat his dummy, ripped the legs off the snake, and gave up creating.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

This is why penguins die...

Newly discovered documents from Captain Scott's ill-fated expedition to the Antarctic have revealed their shock at the "astonishing depravity" and sexual habits of the Adelie penguins they encountered around the South Pole.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/wildlife/9321331/P-p-p-pick-up-a-perverted-penguin.html

• OldGenerationDude
    OldGenerationDude

You hit it right on the button, MrFreeze. As you yourself stated, your statements and current conclusions are based on what you know--and are limited by that. This limitation you admit to (such as the JW religion being the only one that teaches that all the animals were vegetarian at one time--Jainism and Nazarene sects also hold to such a belief, by the way) just shows how your conclusions are incomplete and cannot be held as valid.

They can't apply to any religious view that does not view death as a flaw. My ancestors, the Jews, hold that the death of some people are like a "kiss from HaShem," and therefore not outside of God's purpose.

The Book of Wisdom, accepted by Catholics and Orthodox as canonical, teaches that death is not always an evil but sometimes a reward. (Wisdom 4:7-19) And traditional Native American religious beliefs view death and life as equal to one another, not a flaw at all.

You are blaming God for something the Jehovah's Witnesses teach. That is giving the JWs too much power.

As one writer stated: "Who has ever had their cars towed? When you get to the car impound who doesn't hate the guy at the desk? But is it his fault that our cars were towed? No."

You are treating God like the guy at the car impound. It isn't God who teaches the things you curse God for, it's the Jehovah's Witnesses who draw God in this form. So you are telling everyone here that you believe the false claims that the JWs hold, that their definition of God is the only true view of what God is--and then you curse God for it when you should be blaming the Witnesses for teaching you garbage and yourself for limiting your view of God to what they teach.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit